Fresh Start

Jaehyun wakes up to the sound of his loud ass alarm clock blaring in his ear. He groans and sits up wiping his eyes, yawning. He gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom turning on the shower water. As he was taking off his clothes he looked in the mirror and sighed "Why are so handsome Jaehyun?" He said playfully. He laughed a little and undressed himself, stepping in the shower. Once he felt the warm water hit his body it sent chills down his body.

~

He got dressed and grabbed his backpack walking down stairs. The smell of fresh pancakes his it nose and he smiled. His mom saw him coming down stairs "Hey Baby bun" he smiled "Hey mom" he said sitting down at the table. "Eat up" she said sitting a plate with pancakes drenched in syrup with eggs and bacon on the side. He took his fork and took a bit of his pancakes. His mom smiled at him "oh- I'm gonna be working Midnight shift tonight so I won't be home till tomorrow morning. Is that okay with you?" Jaehyun looked up at his mom with his cute doe eyes and nodded "You thats alright" he smiled. He finished his food and put the plate in the sink. He grabbed his belongings and walked towards the door "Bye mom! See you later, Love you!" He waved to his mom "Love you too sweetie" she said as she watched Jaehyun walk out the door. He started walking towards his school. While he was walking he saw a car stop on the road next to him. He looked at the car and saw Doyoung in it. He sighed and kept walking. (They had a fight before this) Doyoung sighed and drove at Jaehyuns pace "Jae, I told you im sorry"
No response. He just kept walking. "Jaehyun please". Jaehyun heard the sadness in his voice. He looked down and walked towards the car. He got in and looked at Doyoung with his cute doe eyes "I missed you". Doyoung immediately hugged him "I missed you to Jae" He pulled away and wiped away Jaehyuns tears. He put the car in drive and started driving to school.

~

They made it to school and met up with their friends. And by friends he saw Jungwoo, Taeil and Taeyong. "Hey guys~" Jaehyun and Doyoung said. "Hey~" they all said at the same time.
Jaehyun saw Taeyong "Where were you this morning?" He didn't see Taeyong in his room this morning which was odd. "Oh I was with Yuta and Lucas" Jaehyun choked on air "Y-Yuta?" He said. "Yeah Yuta, why what's wrong" Taeyong asked, Confused. Jaehyun shook his head and waved his hand, mouthing a 'Nothing'. Taeyong nodded. Meanwhile Jungwoo got everybody's attention "Guys look" he pointed at the Tall black haired boy in black jeans with a baby blue hoodie on. "Jae....Jae......JAEHYUN" Jaehyun got out of his trance with the boys face. Taeil and Jungwoo giggled quietly. "Lets go talk to him" Taeyong suggested. Jaehyun shook frantically. The others nodded and pushed Jaehyun towards The black haired boy. Jaehyun turn pink "H-hi" the Boy looked down at Jaehyun and smiled "Hi, im Johnny" Johnny reached his hand out for a handshake. "I'm Jaehyun or you can call me Jae"Jaehyun took the handshake. Johnny chuckled a little when he saw how small Jaehyuns hand was compared to his. He smiled and pulled his hand away. "Do you wanna hang out with me and my friends?" Jaehyun asked. "Oh s-sure" he smiled. Jaehyuns started walkinf towards his friends with Johnny following behind him. Each of them introduced themselves. They were all having a nice time till the bell rang. They split up exepct Johnny and Jaehyun. They both had a class together. Once they got to class and settled in class started. They were assigned to do a partner project. A girl, also knows at the "Schools princess" Nayeon, comes swaying her hips towards Johnny "Hey new guy". Johnny sorta smiled "hi" said Johnny. Jaehyun rolled his eyes. "You wanna be partners?" Johnny looked at Jaehyun before he answered. "No thanks, im with him already" He pointed at Jaehyun. Nayeon looked at Jaehyun and gave him a dirty look. She looked back at down and held his chin lightly "Okay then I'll catch you later new guy" she smirked and walked away. Once she was gone Johnny sighed "Please be my partner so I don't have to he with her" Johnny begged. Jaehyun chuckled and nodded "sure". Johnny smiled.

~
It was lunch and the group of friends all met at their usual table. Johnny joined them this time. They didn't want him to he lonely so he was apart of their group now. Jaehyun was sitting at the table, sipping on his soda when he saw Lucas coming over to them "Jungwoo Boyfriend alert" Jungwoo looked at Jaehyun before he saw Lucas. "Hey baby~" Lucas said before hugged Jungwoo. Jungwoo hugged back "Hii~ I missed you" Jungwoo kissed his lips softly. "Well im gonna be free this weekend so we can do anything you want." Jungwoo smiled in excitement "Yayyyyy~" he cheered and wrapped his arms around Lucas' neck. "Nice to see you too Lucas" Taeil said with a 'really?' Look on his face. "Ah sorry, hey guys" Lucas said kinda embarrassed. He looked at Johnny "I dont think we have met, im Yukhei but you can call me Lucas". "Im Johnny nice to meet you". Lucas smiled and went back to Jungwoo "Well I'll see you later baby, I'm gonna go with Yuta and Sicheng". Jungwoo pouted at Lucas words but nodded "Alright, I love you" Jungwoo gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Love you too baby". He walked off to Yuta and Sicheng, Jungwoo sighed and Taeyong rubbed his shoulder "Hey its gonna be alright" Taeyong said. Jungwoo said and smiled it off. The rest of them continue their lunch together.

I think i did a pretty good job! I'll be writing another part Tomorrow~~~~~ look forward love u babysssss baiiii❤❤💚🥺