Road trip pt.2

"I want to be with the both of you"

The two boys stood there in disbelief. "I really want to be with the both of you. I thought about it long and hard and I just can't choose one of you" Jaehyun said while playing with his shirt.

Doyoung couldn't contain his happiness and hugged the boy, spinning around while Johnny smiled at the two. Jaehyun was a giggling mess. Doyoung put him down and smiled at him "I would love to be your boyfriend"

Jaehyun softly kissed Doyoung lips. He walked over to Johnny. "Jaehyun..." The pinked haired boy looked down with a frown. "I would love to be your boyfriend again" Jae looked up with a big smile and jumped into Johnny's arms.

Taeyong came around the car and saw the three of them being the cutest poly ever. "Hey guys" Doyoung and Johnny's eyes widen, bowing over and over again "Hello Hyung". Taeyong stopped the two and laughed "No need to be so formal"

He walked up to the two boys "but if you guys over hurt him again. I will kill the both of you. Understand?" Taeyong said with a cold voice, making them nod. Taeyong smiled "great! I'll put your bags in the trunk".

He grabbed both of their bags and puts them in the trunk "I'm sure you scared them enough babe" Ten said. Taeyong smiled at him and kissed his forehead "I'm just letting them know, they hurt my brother, I'll break their fucking necks" Ten smiled and rolled his eyes

"I'm getting in the car" Ten said, getting in the passenger seat. Yuta and Mark in the row of seats behind Johndojae. They all made their way to the airport.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP..

They all got their bags loaded on the place and now their in their seats. Doyoung got comfortable in his seat, spreading his blanket across the three of them. Jaehyun in the middle (of course) and Johnny on the end. Doyoung got the window seat. Lucky guy.

Jaehyun laid his head in doyoung shoulder, feeling super sleepy. He had one last yawn till he fell right to sleep. Johnny smiled at the two. He felt like he was on top of the world with those two by his side. He took one last yawn before slipping into a deep sleep.

ANOTHER MAGICAL TIME SKIP...

They were on their way to the Air BmB Taeyong bought. Jaehyun had his earphones on, lightly bopping his head to the beat of the song. Doyoung took his hand and intwined their fingers together, the smaller looking up at him and smiling at him.

The car made a stop when they stopped in front of a huge out with a fancy large gate and a garden with it. Ten's Jaw dropped, Taeyong chuckling at him. "Woah, this place is huge" Mark said in complete amazement. Yuta nodding in a agreement.

Johnny started grabbing bags "let's start getting this stuff inside" once John mentioned that, everyone started taking their bags inside. They got inside the house "it looks even better in person than the pictures" Taeyong said with a little laugh.

Mark ran upstairs "let's choose our rooms!" everyone ran behind him. Johnny saw a nice room with a queen size bed. "I call this one!" He yelled. Jaehyun and Doyoung entering the room "this is perfect" Jaehyun said. Taeyong got a room with a nice view. Yuta and mark with the same.

Everyone got their bags and took them to their rooms, settling in. Doyoung got out the shower and saw Johnny "Hey" Doyoung kissed his cheek. Johnny turned around from the mirror and smiled at him "why are you so smiley?" Doyoung asked.

"Because I'm back in my home town with my boyfriends, I'm living a dream" Johnny said while clenching his chest like the dramatic guy he is. Doyoung laughed and walked the closet, grabbing a big t shirt and shorts. He slipped that on and climbed into bed "I'm sleep, and where's Jaehyun?"

"He's out eating with Taeyong" Johnny told him. The bunny boy nodded, pulling the blanket over him. Johnny smiled at stepped in the bathroom to take a shower.

WOAH WHAT I UPDATED??????? lol thank you for 12.1k reads <3