The broken two pt.2

Jaehyun was fiddling with his pencil in class, having a hard time paying attention. The only thing that was lingering in his head was 'Why did Taeyong do that to him'? He was so confused at Taeyongs actions it sorta scared him to stay in the same house as him.

---

I was on my way to see Taeyong. I skipped Towards his door and knocked. I was excited because it was our 1 year anniversary! I was Taeyong and instantly hugged him. Something felt off about him when I hugged him. I ignored it though. Once I entered the house with him it didn't feel like we were celebrating our anniversary. "Come and sit down Ten." I got really worried. I sat down and waited for him to talk. "Ten I know we have been dating for a year now right? But I want to end it here." My heart broke into a million pieces. "T-Taeyong- why?" I started to cry a little "Because, people tend to stare at you and try to flirt with you and makes me so mad. And plus you slept with Yuta!!" I got up mad and confused "When did I ever do that?! I would never we sleep with Yuta! That's marks boyfriend!! I would never try to hurt mark that way at all!" Taeyong scoffed "Oh please your lying I could see it in your eyes" Ten felt so hurt. Why would he accuse me like this? "Taeyong I'm not lying!!" Taeyong got up pretty fast and stood up in my face "Don't raise your voice at me." He said so coldly. "What the fuck are you gonna do?" Thats when I felt a hand connect to my face, sending a sting to it. "Thats what Im gonna do" Taeyong said without giving at least 2 shits. I stumbled down onto the couch holding my cheek. "Your fucking evil!!" Taeyong looked furious. He grabbed me by the shirt and thew me down. Punching me to death. I couldn't breath and I started coughing up blood. I tried to push him off with the strength I had which wasn't enough. I manged to get up with the help of the chairs. "Get out of my house you slut". I left crying and dripping blood. I ran to Jungwoo's house. He comforted me. I never wanted to see Taeyong ever again.

--

Jae and Johnny were riding in the car together, fingers holding each other. "So about the dance, what are you gonna wear?" The black haired boy asked. "I dunno,maybe something sexy~" Jae teased. Johnny laughed and continued driving. Once The car reached Jaehyuns house he sighed. "Whats wrong baby?" Johnny asked. Jae blushing at the name "its just I don't wanna go but I have too~"

"Dont worry Jae we could text and FaceTime okay?" He smiled and held the pink haired boys chin lightly "Finee" he smiled and kissed Johnny. "I'll see you later, baii". They exchanged their kisses and waves. Jae left and walked into the house.

He walked into his room and slumbed down on his bed "Im sooooooooo tired~" He dozed off as he stared into outside the window, falling asleep.

우와~ so how did you like it? I hope it was good, poor Ten tho😔 but I will update soon~ luv yaaaa💚✨