The broken two

Jaehyun woke up that morning feeling better than any other morning. He hopped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to do his regular morning routine. After that he put on a very cute outfit (I'll leave it to your imagination). He ran downstairs- or should i say slid down the railing of the stairs. He got all the way down and ran to the kitchen but stopped in his tracks once he saw him waiting in the living. Jaehyun was so confused "H-hi." He walked up to Jaehyun "Hey". Jaehyun was so shy all of the sudden "What are you doing here Johnny?" Johnny smiled "Oh I just wanted to take you to school, if thats okay with you". Johnny smiled and held Jaehyuns hand. The pink haired boy smiled "O-of course". Jaehyun said while smiling. "Alright then I'll be waiting in the car". Johnny said while walking towards the door, leaving Jaehyun stunned. Jae smiled. He quickly grabbed his belongings and ran outside. The Small pink haired boy closed and locked the door behind him. He skipped to Johnnys car like a 5 year old after getting some ice cream. The Chicago boy smiled and Jae. He got inside the car and turned to Johnny

His eyes widen as the black haired boy smashed his lips into Jae's, but sooner or later he kissed back. Wrapping his arms around the tall boys neck. Johnny then pulled away and smiled, so did Jaehyun.

Jae's cheeks turn the same pink his hair color was. Johnny started driving, he held the tiny boys hand and slightly smiled but kept his eyes on the road. "So Jae- at school a dance is coming and everyone is finding dates to go with...and I was thinking if you wanted to go with me?"

Johnny looked at the boy in the passenger seat, he was smiling and blushing deeper pink. Jaehyun couldn't believe what he had just heard. His crush just asked him to go to the dance with him.

The pink haired looked at Johnny and smiled, to shy to look into his eyes. He nodded "Yes, I will go to the dance with you." Both of them smiled at each other. Johnny softly placed a kiss onto the youngers forehead.

🌻🌻

The two arrived at school, with their finger intertwined. Jaehyun spotted Ten and ran towards him, pulling Johnny with him. "Hey" Jae said with charming smile. "Hey-" Ten said in a kinda of a cold tone. Jae was confused at the sudden attitude. He let go of the tall boys hand, "Whats wrong?"

Ten shook his head without saying anything. The pink haired understood pretty quickly "It about you and Taeyong isn't it?" Ten looked at him with eyes that looked like he was about to cry.

Jaehyun quickly hugged the shorter boy and rubbed his back. Ten broke down into tears and buried his face into Jaehyun shoulder. "H-h-he left me b-because I was 'Too attention grabbing'-" Ten stood straight up again, Jaehyun wiping his tears. Johnny came next to Ten, rubbing his shoulder "Wanna talk about it?" Ten nodded and both walked to a quieter place.

🌻

Jaehyun did not like what he heard about Taeyong. Ten explained everything Taeyong said and did. How could he do that to his Best friend? His Love. Did he even love him? Judging from the way he treated him it didn't sound like it.

Jaehyun was thinking about all of this while in his 6th period, Science. His was thinking about it all day. And to make things worse, Taeyong wasn't at school. He ditched- again. Jae was getting a bad feeling about his brother. Why was he acting like this?" Why would he do that to Ten? He didn't know but he was going to get to the bottom of it.

Ahhhh im sorry I left you guys for so longggggggg

I've been super super super busy with School but its my break so I have much more time now.

What do you think Jaehyun is gonna do?

What did Ten tell Johnny and Jaehyun?

Did Johnny ask Jaehyun out?

What will Taeyong reaction be when jaehyun finds out the truth?

Who knows...

I hope you enjoyed this part and I will be updating more, Love you so much 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚