Chapter 19

Y/N: Occult Research Club, huh.

Rias: That's right. Said smiling. It's a club that dells into the supernatural world.

Y/N: That so? Guess that explains the eerie feeling you get when you walk into the room. No offense though.

Rias: It's alright. You're from America, right?

Y/N: Yeah.

Rias: What kind of clubs do you have back in your school if you don't mind me asking.

Y/N: I don't mind. We have various clubs and other after-school activities such as football soccer and other sports depending on the season.

Issei: Really? Did you join any clubs back then?

Y/N: Personally no. Though I have a friend who is on the football team and the other is in the marching band.

Kiba: Marching band? I'm afraid I don't know that.

Y/N: It's somewhat like band class but you're marching in a parade or on the field. Some people say it's easy but it's actually not.

Asia: Why is that?

Y/N: Well there can be a lot of people marching on the field playing various instruments such as a tuba and trombone. Trying to get to the next spot can be very dangerous if you don't watch where you're going and not getting smacked by the color guard.

Koneko: Sounds tough.

Y/N: Not really. It may be difficult at first but it gets easier once you do it more often. Sometimes the shows they perform last about ten minutes or so. Though that depends on who is performing at the time.

Asia: It sounds really fun.

Y/N: it is.

Rias: Have you visited any other clubs yet?

Y/N: No I haven't. I was more focused on knowing my surroundings and trying to know the place better. It is very different from where I'm from. In more ways than one.

Rias: I can imagine. Though you're speaking is very impressive. How long have you studies Japanese?

Y/N: Ugh I believe for two or three years? Sorry but I don't quite remember exactly how long it was. Though my kanji is... a bit rough.

Rias: It's alright. Learning to write it can be a challenge.

Y/N: I will say your clubroom is...unique. Back home people would say it's weird or stupid.

Akeno: Sounds like they're not fond of a club like ours.

Y/N: Well not at school. Though there are a few people who believe in the supernatural and whatnot.

Rias: Do you believe in the supernatural?

Y/N: What? As in like devils or something?

Rias: Yes.

Y/N placed his hand on his chin as he thought about it.

Y/N 'thought': I better answer this question carefully. Not to mention that I shouldn't stay too long. Otherwise, they might out about I'm hiding something.

Issei: You ok dude? You're totally zoned out.

Y/N: Hmm? Oh sorry, I didn't mean. I just tend to be in deep thought when someone asks me questions like that.