Chapter 30

Y/N 'thought': Xenovia and Irina huh. Guess this will make things rather complicated. Best I try not to tell or hint that I'm a devil, but I doubt that'll be possible.

Xenoiva: Tell me, how did you acquire this beast of yours?

Y/N: Well you can say that I know a bit about familiars and a small part of the Supernatural, such as knowing the existence of Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels.

Irina: Are you some kind of mage? Said rather curious.

Y/N: I suppose you can say that and being somewhat of a familiar tamer. Though I am only but a novice right now.

Xenovia: That so. Though I sense that you are a devil. Am I wrong?

Y/N: Well, I have encountered a few devils lately, so I suppose that I may give off the presence of one.

Irina: Is that so? Have you encountered any Fallen Angels as well?

Y/N: Fallen Angels? Why's that?

Xenovia: Irina, we do not need to ask him about that.

Irina: Oh come on Xenovia. He doesn't seem like a bad person. Besides, he may know something that could help us out.

Xenovia: Even so. I still do not trust him.

Y/N: Help you out in what way exactly?

Irina: Well we're looking for a certain person who stole something from us and we're trying to get it back.

Y/N: That's kind of vague to go off of. Though given our surroundings it's understandable.

Xenovia: Would you happen to know anything?

Y/N thought about it for a moment but didn't know anything.

Y/N: Sorry but I don't know anything that can help.

Irina: I see.

Xenovia: Well since you don't know anything, then we'll take our leave.

The two of them left as Irina smiled and waved at him.

Irina: It was nice meeting you Y/N Soma.

Y/N smiled as he returned the wave. He watched them walk away until they vanished from sigh. Once they were gone, he let out a sigh of relief as did Ryza.

Y/N: That was too close. I thought they weren't going to buy it, especially that Xenovia girl.

Ddraig: Count yourself lucky things didn't get out of control. Otherwise, it would make things rather difficult for us.

Y/N: No kidding. Though I am curious about who stole from the Church and what it was.

Ddraig: Knowing who stole from the Church will be a mystery.

Y/N: Yeah, but maybe someone might have a clue.

Ddraig: You have someone in mind?

Y/N: It's a shot, but that Azazel guy might know. Thoroughly thinking about it, I highly doubt a Devil would steal from the Church since they'll be at rather a massive disadvantage.

Ddraig: So you believe it could be a Fallen Angel that done this?

Y/N: Makes the most sense. They used to be an Angel before they fell from Heaven. As such, they would know where the swords are kept like that guy Kokabiel gramps told me. Judging from those two, they both carry Holy Swords. Xenovia's sword was clear as day but Irina's is hidden.