Chapter 48 Lemon

Irene slammed her lips against Y/N's as it quickly escalated to a rather hot and sloppy make-out session. Y/N move his hands down her back as he slowly grabbed her ass causing her to moan in the kiss. She moved her head behind his head pulling him closer as she shoved her tongue into his mouth demanding to explore every bit of his mouth. Y/N played with her ass a bit as he pulled in her panties causing her to moan a bit loudly as she pulled back smirking.

Irene: Eager to pleasure your queen?

Y/N: Well you were eager from that kiss. Said smiling.

Irene: Well, I heard plenty of things that you're good at. Said gently holding his chin. That kiss was very lovely.

Y/N: Glad to hear it.

She straddled him as she slowly removed her top revealing her breasts. Y/N saw her breasts bounce slightly as his hunger to suck on them grew. Irene pushed her breasts up teasing him a bit.

Irene: Like what you see~?

Y/N: I do, Irene.

Irene: Is that so? Said as she giggles.

She pressed her breast in his face, grinding them against him.

Irene: Now what are you going to do, my king~?

Y/N didn't hesitate as he latched his mouth on Irene's right breast. Irene moaned in delight feeling his mouth on her breast as she started to suck on it. She smirked feeling his tongue running over the top of her breasts as she moved her hand move his body grabbing his cock firmly.

Irene: My, this is rather impressive~. Said lustfully.

Y/N continued to suck on her breasts until he stopped feeling her hand stroke his cock with her slender hands.

Irene: Enjoying this~?

Y/N: Y-Yeah. Said groaning. It feels good.

Irene: Well let me try doing this.

She moved down between his legs and started to lick his cock. Y/N felt her tongue lustfully run over his shaft. He gripped the sheets tightly as she continued to lick his shaft and stroke him off. Irene was rather aggressive licking his shaft before taking it into her mouth, sucking him off rather hard. Feeling this, he moaned in response as he felt his cock go down her throat.

Y/N: I-Irene!

She giggled as she continued to suck him more aggressively while playing with his sack. This went on for a few moments before she pulled back with a smirk while continuing to stroke him off.

Irene: Seems like you enjoyed that.

Y/N: Y-Yeah. Said breathing a bit heavy. Though it seems you're more eager to get strat into it.

Irene: Well, it's been a while since I did something like this. Of course, I didn't have a handsome man like you back then.

Y/N chuckled as Irene got up and sat on his face placing her core right on his mouth.

Irene: Now, put your mouth to work and please your queen~.

Without hesitation, Y/N obeyed her as he started to lick her core. Irene moaned in delight as she slowly started to grind on his face. He started to shove his tongue deep inside of her core as she grabbed his head shoving it deeper into her.

Irene: Keep going! Don't stop~!

Y/N started to become more aggressive as the juices that filled his mouth tasted rather sweet. His desire to have even more of her juices caused him to become more aggressive in eating her out, placing his hands on her ass pulling her close allowing his tongue to go deeper. Irene moaned sharply as she was utterly delighted by this feeling.