The attack/day 3

Y/n POV.

Today I had mostly been training with bakugo. Helping with strengthening his quirk. He was already witty and fast on his feet, the kid was smart I'll give him that.

Today the class would be participating in a test of courage, I wouldn't be following them though like when we got here. I would have to stay with aizawa and help with with the remedial students.

Todoroki and bakugo had been paired together and I couldn't help but laugh I wish I could go with them. It would probably be hilarious to watch.

"I'm alone." I heard all might jr say.

I guess he didn't get a partner.

Heheh

"Hey Sho, shinso seems to have recovered enough and it's just a test of courage. Let him join izuku."

When I said this shinsos face lit up.

I was glad he was making friends.

Aizawa looked at me then at shinso.

"Fine but make sure your careful ok? Y/n you still have to come with me though."

"YES SIR!" I said saluting to him. Sho rolled his eyes and turned back to his students.

"Have fun shinso!" He just nodded at me and raced over to izuku. I immediately saw a smile light up on his face.

"Cmon y/n we have to be heading back to the building."

"Yea yea I'm comin" I said as I run up to aizawa.

As we walked towards the building the students would not stop complaining.

But I wasn't really paying attention to that. There was this smell, such a familiar sent that was quickly blocked off as we entered the building.

My thoughts were cut off by aizawa giving the students another lecture.

"Sho your so damn boring sometimes you know that?" I said with a pout.

"Don't let your bad attitude rub off on my students y/n" he said chuckling.

" are you sure you guys aren't dating or something? You both call each other by your first names" Mina pointed out.

I sighed.

"Yea aizawa playing hard to get arent ya?" I said in a playful voice and aizawa just chuckled.

We arrived in the classroom and I saw that student from class 1B who would always try getting under the 1A students skin. He was a funny kid I'll give him that, but he was also very annoy-

"Everyone" we all suddenly heard through telepathy.

"Two villains attacked us everyone regroup back at the building."

Aizawa immediately sprang into action.

" i'll go look for the other students, protect them!" He said as he ran out of the room.

A villain attack here?

Shinso

I followed after aizawa he was quite a bit ahead of me and just when he stepped out of the building I saw it.

Dabi?

At first I froze. He said he was dead. It's my fault he's dead I killed him! Left him there. This isn't him, your seeing things again y/n!

I slowly took a step forward and then sped up to see.

I just needed to see!

What will I even do if it is him? I've been having so much fun here. With shinso, with aizawa, training with bakugo today it was fun! But I left Dabi once. How can I just abandon him again?