Chapter 4

I don't know what time it is, but it's dark when I finally wake up. I have no idea when I fell asleep or who won. I hope it was me. When I look over to my side I see Loralie spent next to me.

I grin widely. Winner! I think to myself. It takes me a few moments in my stupid teenager mind before I realise she is the real winner. Loralie goaded me into fucking her without a condom and not only did I give it to her, but I did it all night. Fuck. I am so stupid.

I sit on the edge of the bed and I laugh at myself. I actually married a woman that got the better of me well and truly, and not only did she take me, but I have never had a night like that in my life.

I look down at Loralie. Her lingerie is nothing but a few straps now. The lace is nothing but a memory. Her fire red hair is fanned on the pillow in that 'just fucked hair look' I find sexy as hell.

When she wakes up she is going to need food and something to drink. If she can walk after that I'll be impressed.

I make my way to the door and find a huge silver cart waiting outside. I push it into the bedroom and find it has everything you could imagine on it. Crystal glasses, sterling silver cutlery, and all the hot foods are all on heating pads keeping them at a perfect temperature.

The smell of the food must make Loralie stir. She groans slightly as she makes her way up. When she sees the food Loralie drags herself to the edge of the bed where I am sitting with the cart.

I put together a light plate with fruit, oats, yogurt and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, placing it in front of her along with the trolley's red rose.

I get a disapproving look when Loralie reaches past me to the plate I made for myself with bacon, eggs, toast, steak, mushrooms and hashbrowns.

I can't help but smile as I watch her devour the plate. I make another for myself in time for her to finish hers, ready for a top up.

"How do you have a body like that with an impressive appetite that could kill a horse?" I ask before shoving a piece of steak in my mouth.

Loralie gives me the wickedest look with those emerald green eyes and my dick hardens. Fuck, my plate is knocked from my hands as she pounces on me. I hear the clatter as the plate hits the carpet and the contents scatter across the floor.

Instinctively I grab her hands pushing her back, "Oh, no you don't."

Her deliciously plump lips curl into a pout as she looks at me with big pleading eyes. "I know what you are doing. I am not going at it again ungloved."

"Why bother? I could already be pregnant from last night and our families want a child."

I take her hands that are trying to escape to my crutch. "I told you I am not ready and they will have to accept that. Pushing something like this so fast is too much. Just give me time."

"But last night you didn't mind," she goads in a seductive hum, rubbing up my thigh again.

I stop her hand once again. "I said no. If you have sex with me, it should be because you want to not because you feel obligated too."

How the hell is she so eager to go again? She is not like other girls I have been with that's for sure, I don't know what came over me last night but I'm sure as hell not going to let it happen again. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Once we have filled up on breakfast I get a message from Adam. I take this chance to introduce Loralie to my friends and give her a good distraction.

I walk down to the car garage. The motion sensors pick up on us, lighting the entire garage that is larger than most car yards. There are six rows of cars that line the vast space that holds more than one hundred high end polished cars of all colours and makes.