Chapter 5

After a week of being together we got our first taste of how trapped we really were and how depraved our parents really are. I woke up one morning and Loralie wasn't there.

I looked for her all over but found nothing. Then a very tall, very wide man invited himself into my home. I recognised him as one of Victor's men, Michael. Obviously the honeymoon was over and I had to go back to work.

Loralie and I didn't see each other through the next three weeks and I was not allowed to know where she was. All Victor said was she was safe while I worked. I was not allowed to ask questions at all. Before I know it I'm coming home and I am being pounced on the moment I walk through the door.

"Loralie!" My voice is shocked by her sudden appearance. Where have you been?"

She smiles, stroking my face. "Don't waste our time with questions." Her mouth is on mine, devouring my lips.

Oh god, I missed this. I manage to gather my thoughts enough to realise my need to know what happened to her was more than my need to bed her right now.

She pouts, "Awe Alex, please can't we have some time together first then we do the talking thing?"

"No," I reply, pushing her hands back from my pants. I grab one of her hands, yanking her up the massive stairs to the wing that holds our room. I have not slept there since she left. It just doesn't feel right without her.

"Alex slow down," she giggles.

I stop mid-way up the stairs after her red heel gets caught on the red regal carpet lining the stairs. I release her hand, grabbing her waist and throwing her over my shoulder and abandoning her shoe.

Loralie giggles louder. "If you're that impatient to have me, I am fine here on the stairs," she goads.

Picking up my pace, I give her plump ass a playful smack, earning a delightful squeal.

We are close to our room now. I turn the corridor and find our door open, and everything is set up nicely with food, candles, and fresh silk sheets.

I put Loralie down at the door, taking in our room. "Did you do this?" I ask her.

She shakes her head. "No I didn't. Is it me or is this just going a little too far?"

I look at her. "Somehow this feels like we have been invaded. What a complete turn off."

"Yeah, they got the opposite reaction to what they were going for I think." She laughs infectiously, running into the room, pulling the blankets down forcing the rose petals to scatter to the floor.

I stand in the doorway watching as she destroys every romantic thing in the room they had set up. Loralie is bouncing on our super king bed, throwing pillows and petals to the floor.

The two towels made into swans arching their necks into a heart is quickly unravelled and the twelve dozen red roses scattered round the room are now being thrown off the balcony to the fountain below us.

When Loralie is content she walks over to the food cart, grabs the bottle of wine, and pops the cork.

I walk over in time for her to hand me a full thin glass. "We have a week together, cheers." She clicks her glass against mine.

"Why do you have to leave again next week?"

Loralie ignores my question, downing her glass. I look into her beautiful green eyes and realise I am not going to get answers from just asking her.

I walk away from Loralie seductively, removing my clothes. Her greedy eyes heat and I see her bite her lower lip. As much as it affects me, I ignore it, continuing my painfully slow removal of my clothes.