~ 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 ~

Jackson's POV:
Nickie and I had a fall out yesterday.

She was threatened by Sophia it was no secret. I mean she was right to be scared If I could turn my back on Nickie I would, but I couldn't because she would always come running back with some mild excuse or threat.

I knew Sophia would never threaten me or take my phone and inspect it like Nickie does it was time for me to realise I fell for the wrong one.

I was in a messed up toxic relationship and I want out but I can't.

Every time someone is around we just wave and smile but inside it's nothing like that.

Today is Family dinner night and I'm planning on telling Sophia of the mess I got myself into, I know she'll listen even if its just as a friend.

Sophia's POV:

Family dinner...great! Just what I needed. I picked out my outfit which took a while to piece together. I was wearing a Jumper with a crossed skirt with fish net tights. I was wearing a V-neck long sleeve white shirt underneath and my silver necklaces.

 I was wearing a V-neck long sleeve white shirt underneath and my silver necklaces

I was surprised to hear a knock at my door but without hesitation I went and opened it anyway. It was Nickie. She was wearing what I was except neon green.

The outfit suited her well with her short black hair and bangs

The outfit suited her well with her short black hair and bangs. It was now a fight of who dressed it better.

"hey" she smiled up sweetly blinking with her fake eyelashes that sat sulkily on her eyes.

"hi" I said as she pushed past me, I rolled my eyes and followed her. She sat on my bed and looked around my room. 

"Nice room" her eyes where widening and her words where sarcastic.

"thanks" I said grabbing my phone from my desk. I was checking for any messages from her or Jackson why was she here ?

"look we got off to a wrong start....I realise you and Jackson are best friends... of a sort... and I respect that but just remember who he sleeps with at night... ok ?" she said pulling out her hand waiting for me to shake it "truce?"

I looked down at her hand. Her words where bitter and I wanted her to remember who knows him better at the end of the day but I didn't want to sound like a jealous brat.

So instead I took her hand and shook it glaring at her.

As she stood up and sashayed out of the room I texted Jackson letting him know his girlfriend had paid me a visit.

Jackson's POV:
I was reading a book and kinda stressing about what was to come at the family dinner when I received a text from an angry Sophia. 

ꜱᴏᴘʜ<3

Your girlfriend just paid me a lovely visit :)

get her under control please, thanks.

What did she say ???

just told me to remember who you sleep with at night

bahahaha LOL

srlsy tho what did she say ?

exactly what I just told you 

c you at family dinner 

bye 

*end of messages*

It was funny how Nickie wasn't afraid to state her feelings. I admired her for it but I knew on the other end Sophia was screaming.