~ 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 ~

Jacksons POV:

I watched as she ran into my arms clutching at my shirt holding me.  As soon as she was in my arms I held her tightly not letting go. As she buried her face into my shirt my hand dragged across her hair.

"You did it!" I said happily choking on my words afraid I was going to do what I feared.

"I did!" she said back.

"I'm so proud of you baby" I whispered half crying half not.

"I know" she whispered back.

She took her face out of my chest and looked up at me her eyes red and watery but her smile so recognisable.

I looked down at her with my red and watery eyes but my smile still present.

"I  love you so so much" I said kissing her forehead.

"and I love you too" she said back placing her hands on my neck. Then slowly cupping my face. And then her lips on mine. 

Sophia's POV:

I wish that I could freeze time. I wish we could stay like this forever.

Soon enough we had to let go as I had to say thank you to everyone else I loved.

First isabelle came then everyone else.

It was a thank you and a hug on repeat.

"seriously none of you know how grateful I am for each and every one of you" I said smiling at them all.

"and you have no idea how proud of you we all are" Isabelle said back grabbing on to my hand.

I held it back stroking her palm with my thumb.

"thank you" I said to them all once again.

And at that second everyone came in for a hug. We all stood there sharing eachothers embrace. I realised how lucky I am. And I also realised that maybe there are more people in this world who care than I know.

Jackson's POV:

"come on lets go eat" I said grabbing her hand pulling her outside with me.

We walked to the car hand in hand our smiles never stopping.

Sophia's POV:

Once we where in sight of the car I felt as he picked me up. 

"jackson!" I laughed holding on tightly.

"what??" he said grinning.

"nothing" I replied planting a small kiss on his cheek.

Once we where next to the car I was confused as to why I was still being held.

"aren't you gonna put me down?" I asked laughing at him.

"nope" he said opening the car door and placing me down on my seat. Then he reached over for my seatbelt and buckled me in.

"there" he said before his lips met mine for the hundredth time today.

I smiled returning the kiss.

He shut the door and I watched as he ran over to his side of the car. He opened the door quick and got in.

"so where we off to?" he asked buckling himself in.

"anywhere" I said connecting my phone in to the bluetooth.

"okay" he said starting the car and reversing out.

The song began to play. It was mine and his favourite song that we used to listen to all the time in highschool.

"remember this?" I asked.

"ofcourse" he said starting to sing along to the song. Obviously I joined in.

...

We finally got to the place a couple minutes after. It was a small diner a neon light glowing in the windows.

"after you" he said opening the door for me and motioning me in.

"thank you kind sir" I said reaching for his hand.

He took it.

We got seated in a booth at the corner of the diner. It was quiet. Romantic. Peaceful.

...

Jackson's POV:

"So what happens when we get home?" I asked her grinning.

"I dont know" she laughed. "why? do you have something in plan?" she asked.

"yea something I've wanted to do for a while" I told her honestly.

"and what would that be" she asked teasingly.

She knew. She always did.

"I want to kiss you till you loose your breath. I wanna hold you till we become tired. I wanna press you on my sheets and feel your skin on mine." I said smiling and reaching for a kiss.

"alrighty" she said smiling inbetween my kiss.

...

My lips where on her before we even made it to the door. My hands already tracing every inch of her. Her hand tracing every inch of my chest.

I carried her up the stairs. She laughed and smiled as I struggled to open our bedroom door. Once it was finally open I placed her on our bed not breaking our kiss. Once again my hands where tracing every inch of her touching her in places I had never before. Her fingers where on the buttons of my shirt slowly pulling it off to reveal my chest. I felt as It slipped quietly off to be disgarded on the floor somewhere. My hands where on her shirt slowly pulling it off.