~ 𝘊𝘭𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 ~

OK GUYS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WAS CRINGING AT THIS ONE AND HOW QUICKLY MY HANDS WHERE FLYING TO MY MOUTH TO COVER MY SCREAMS... I hope you like it tho <3

Jackson's POV:

She looked so beautiful and happy dancing there. I stood and watched her for a while not wanting to interrupt but I couldn't resist so without thinking I walked over to her letting her dance on me. (oop- dwwww no smut up ahead just something....)

Sophia's POV:
I didn't want to stay any longer I wanted to go home, just me and Jackson. I walked up to Mall and whispered my retirement of the night to her smiling I grabbed Jackson by the shirt and walked out. 

I walked to my room Jackson following on behind.

"what's so urgent that I needed to leave ?" he asked pulling me closer to him.

"this" I said kissing him on the lips. 

He returned the kiss smiling as he picked me up and threw me onto the bed. Himself on top of me. (like in that position where he's like-... looks like he's doing a push up... yk ??? ) 

He began to kiss my neck his breath on my neck giving me butterflies. I bit my lip smiling, this was how I wanted to remember us. 

Jackson's POV:
Ok ok so she wasn't able to resist and neither was I ... 

Sophia's POV:
Trying to catch our breathes we lay back down, facing each other, I traced down his jawline with my finger as he swept my hair behind my ear. 

"ok I'm gonna go hop in the shower " I said getting myself up with one last kiss. "coming ?" I asked watching his face go slightly red. 

"uh.." he said scratching his neck. 

"im just kidding" I said walking over to him to give him a kiss "i love you though" I whispered.

"i love you too " he smiled.

Ok sorry if this was cringeeeeee sowwwyyyyy