~ 𝘈 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘺 ~

Jackson's POV:

I was rooted to the spot. I needed to go get her, possibly save her but I couldn't move. Stabbed ?! as soon as the world around me as the world around me stopped spinning I ran to my car and got in. 

5th alley 2 blocks away I kept repeating inside my head, as I drove.

As I drove up to the alley I fumbled with my seat belt trying to get it open with my shaking hands.

Then I saw her lying a pool of blood, up against a wall. "Sophia!" I screamed as I ran over to her. I collapsed on the ground my jeans soaking in the blood, but I didn't care. 

With my hands in blood I got out my phone and called for an ambulance. "Hello, yes....stabbed...5th avenue Portland....." I listened as the receiver typed some things in hurriedly. "Please hurry" I begged as tears began to well up In my eyes. As I waited for help I picked her up to my chest and rocked her, while she was there limp and breathless in other words dead.

The thought struck me and I hugged her closer to me "please" I whispered as I stared up at the sky. 

I don't know If it was seconds or minutes before I heard  the wails of the sirens race down the alley, but after that everything was a little blurry. One second I was in the ambulance then we entered the hospital everything and everyone in a rush, to save Sophia, to save her life.

She had gone into a 4 hour surgery to stitch her up and something about some internal bleeding. While I sat in the waiting room my leg constantly shaking and my hands unable to function.

I had called Mom and she came within the hour then Isabelle and eventually Dad.

It was 07am when they finally finished. I watched from the doors as they wheeled her back to the room, still unconscious. The doctor unable to look us in the eye, told us she was in a coma with a 30% chance of making it through the week.

 They let us in her room, I sat and watched her all bruised and silent almost just almost peaceful. Since her Moms death she'd been through a lot. The funeral, Todd leaving and the house being signed over to her. And now this, I knew that when and if all this was over Notre Dames would still be waiting for her, but so would I.