Chapter 2

Staying true to his word, Katsuki went back to the stingy night club on Saturday, it was just barely 9 PM and he was climbing out his window and onto the street. It was already darkening, seeing as the April sun barely lasted and gold-lined clouds dotted what was left of the pinkish-red sky before it faded to navy. It was going to be cold out, so he wrapped the leather jacket Dabi had given him further around his body, fully planning on giving it back to the older male.

He felt his feet speed up as he crossed the street, his parents, or rather his mother, would kill him if they caught him. Especially since he was going out for sex, of all things, when his and Deku's planned mating day was a little over 4 months away, soon after Deku's birthday. And since birthdays were all about giving, Katsuki would give the bastard the biggest surprise of his life.

It wasn't too soon before he saw the neon 'Bounty' sign, honestly it came as a relief. No one would judge him there, and he wouldn't judge anyone either. The bar was the same as it was a few days ago, cringy electronic music blasting in his ears, threatening to break his eardrums. "I was waiting for you to arrive, kitten. What took you so long?" Said the sultry voice behind him, breath hot against his ear. Katsuki wasn't even in the actual nightclub for more than five minutes before he left to go upstairs with Dabi.

They went to the same room, a grey door with a green or red light beneath the handle to symbolise if someone was in there or not. 

Dabi quickly opened the door and pushed the blonde in, the younger falling onto the bed. "So, what do you want to do today, princess? We can move onto a different topic from the last time if you want." The raven's smirk pulled at his staples, it must be painful to have them put in such areas that needed to be moved on a daily basis. "Don't mind, just…" Katsuki trailed off, he was just here because it was a distraction, Dabi was hot and he liked the affection, no matter which way it was shown.

"Just what? You want me to fuck you?" Katsuki flushed, he doesn't normally blush, but then normally people don't offer to fuck him, rather him to fuck off. "Okay, just, fuckin', make it hurt." It was strange that those words came out of his mouth, he didn't intend to say them in that way, or at all. But he didn't regret it as a sadistic smile creeped onto Dabi's face, stalking over to the bed. "Don't really run into Masochists these days, I should definitely make it count." 

Katsuki gulped as the raven took his shirt off, motioning for the younger to do the same. Slowly he pulled his tee off and watched as Dabi undid his belt, but kept it in hand. "You've gotta strip further than your shirt, kitten, I can't do anything much if you're going to keep your clothes on." He knows that the phrasing was of a suggestion, but Dabi's tone said otherwise, so he did as 'suggested' and pulled his joggers off, glad they wouldn't be ruined this time. The ravens hungry gaze followed his movements as he slipped his own trousers off, leaving him only in his boxers.

The older male's hands traced the muscle lines on his abdomen, palms hot against his skin. "Huh, never thought you'd be this pale, princess. Makes you look like a porcelain doll, maybe you are one." Dabi guided him into position, back against the mattress and hands above his head. He whimpered quietly when Dabi's hands wandered down to the edge of his boxers. "I'll stop if you say stop, don't be afraid to say it, okay, Bakugou?" He nodded, humming out a short reply as the raven leant over him, placing his folded belt next to Katsuki's head, almost as if it were a threat.