chapter 8

At some point Katsuki was put on a soft bed that he recognized as Dabi's. This was probably the hardest his heat had hit and it wasn't even painful. Just sort of… mellow. Like he couldn't think straight, but it was nice, rather than wallowing in self doubt and razorblades, he was planting hickeys on the no. 2 hero's collar bone with a dick up his arse.

"Katsuki~, hah~," Keigo (as he was instructed to call the blonde) moaned, stroking his and Katsuki's dick together, coaxing another orgasm out of the younger. "Fuck~, faster, Keig- Ahnn!" Dabi bucked his hips sharply, forcing himself ever deeper into the omega's abused hole. Strips of white burst over the blondes' chests, Katsuki panted exhausted from the dozenth release of the day. But Dabi continued moving in and out of him, making his dick start to stiffen again.

It was clear that another round (or two) would be necessary for all of them to be tired out fully.

The raven after a few moments of Katsuki and Keigo making out, smearing cum around their chests as they pressed together. "I've- hah, gotta idea," Dabi rested his mouth against Katsuki's scent gland before pulling out, sending shivers down the younger males spine. "What is it?" Keigo pried, pupils nearly blocking out the golden yellow of his irises.

"Well Katsuki likes sucking my dick, and you like fucking his asshole, so why not do both at the same time? Plus, it'd be cute to see my Princess cry again," recently Dabi had started using 'Princess' as a possessive nickname for Katsuki, making the blonde flustered whenever it came up.

Keigo hummed in agreement, hooking his arm around Katsuki's waist, pulling him into doggy position while Dabi moved to rest against the pillows. The ravens dick was covered in caramel scented slick and salty cum, tenitavely he licked a stripe up the length of Dabi's now fully re-hardened dick. Keigo arranged himself so that his knees were pressed against the back of the shorter's own knees, pinning his legs in place, ass in the air. He felt the older line himself up with Katsuki's hole. Slowly, he wrapped his mouth around Dabi's dick, sinking down a few inches and running his tongue over the tip. Somehow, Dabi and Keigo must've signaled to each other because his head was shoved all the way down the alpha's dick, leaving him lacking air, the same time Keigo bottomed out inside of him. He couldn't help the loud scream that left his throat. The younger alpha pulled back Katsuki's head, letting him breathe through his nose.

"If you want us to stop, just tap twice on my thigh, 'Kay, Kitten?" He asked, Katsuki made a noise of confirmation and nodded as best as he could with his mouth filled with Dabi's dick.

He could suck Dabi's dick. He did just a few days ago, why was this any different?... Then Keigo started moving, it was slow at first, only pulling quiet moans from the omega, then he sped up, faster than when they were on the sofa. And hell it burned. But it burned just the way he liked it. He could feel Dabi's hand snake around his neck, soft warmth quickly turned blistering then the hand returned to his hair, pushing his head down further. Katsuki's nose rested against cleanly shaven pubes, he choked on the alpha's cock and salty tears wet his face, but he didn't tap his fingers against Dabi's thigh. Not even when Keigo started slamming into him so hard that it stuttered his ribcage and stole away precious breath.

"Shit~, Katsuki~, you're so fucking tight~," Keigo groaned and left more obviously hand shaped bruises on his waist, nails digging into his skin. "You should try his mouth, Kei, it's even got water works," Dabi said slyly, just grinning when Katsuki glared up at him through his tears. "Aw, poor baby~," the alpha said in a teasing tone, petting Katsuki's hair as if he wasn't sucking his dick right now and could easily bite it off, "You sad because you want more cock?" Dabi punctuated his sentence by bucking his hips up suddenly, making the younger gag and let free a new round of tears. It was satisfying to hear Dabi groan when he tongued the slit on his cock, licking up any precum in retaliation for the snide remarks.