Chapter 13

"Hey, Kacchan, it's class night, remember?" Katsuki heard Deku say through the door. He sat still, stopping his breathing, trying to make Deku think he wasn't there. "We can spend some time together if you want? I know you don't particularly like hanging out with the whole class."

Despite Katsuki best efforts… Deku managed to get the door open.

~~~ (Uraraka POV)

The class sat in a wonky circle, people slayed out over the sofas, floor, and some had even dragged over some chairs from their bedrooms. Ochako pulled at her hair, the class's game of Truth or Dare had quickly turned into just chatter.

She needed to say it.

"Guys…" she started slowly, looking down at the floor. The talking quietened enough for her to continue. She drew in a breath, trying to pull out the courage to ask her class. "Do… do you think that Bakugou might just be trying to make Izuku-kun jealous?"

The class was silent for a second. Then all hell broke loose.

"Bakugou wouldn't do that! That's super unmanly!" Kirishima shouted over everyone, bringing the talk back down. The rest of the 'Bakusquad' nodded, agreeing with the redhead.

Ochako thought over what she was about to say next, it was worse than the first question, it was the one thing Izuku-kun asked her to keep quiet about in the first year. But she was scared, what if it was happening again? What if Izuku got hurt again? The 'What If's ran rampant in her head, tears falling to the floor.

Tsuyu rubbed her large hand over the brunettes back in converting circles, letting her breath before continuing.

"I- I remember in the first year… me and Izuku-kun were talking… and it got heavy. In middle school… In middle school Bakugou bullied Izuku. And it went way too far. Bakugou told Izuku to kill himself." The silence was thick this time. Not a sound was heard aside from Ochako's tears hitting the ground. She remembers Izuku's tears when he told her, the way he said that he had forgiven Bakugou. She won't let Izuku be hurt like that. "Izuku said that he had forgiven Bakugou… but it was really because Bakugou had told Izu' that he liked him. And think about it… we've only seen Bakugou's new 'Boyfriend' one time. And it seemed perfect that they were… kissing… when Kirishima saw."

Kirishima's expression morphed into shame and his eyes glazed over, staring at the floor. "I helped. I HELPED!" Kirishima shouted suddenly. Everyone knew he had a problem with bullies from middle school. "He always told us that his relationship with Deku- no, Midoriya, was rough from middle school, but it never seemed that bad." Ashido nodded along, before adding her own opinion on the topic, "And we talked about his boyfriend, but it was all very vague, and they seemed to be moving way too quickly. They've already had sex for fucks sake."

Yoayorozu gawked open mouthed, "What…?" Everyone expected her to defend Bakugou, she was the only other omega in Class 3-A, "I was friends with that monster for 2 years?! I helped him!" Tears dripped from Yaoyorozu's face, now people had begun to realize what Ochaco had just said, what Kirishima and Ashido had just said, even.

"I think we should remove him from our pack. It's not safe to have a… a suicide baiter, in our pack. It would be safer for Midoriya-kun as well." Iida suggested, face sullen. Losing Bakugou, an omega, from their pack would be taxing for everyone, especially someone who was as involved with them as he was.

Kirishima nodded, "All that agree, put your hand up, we'll do a vote."

~~~

It was unanimous that Bakugou had to leave.

But, they didn't manage to find him in time, he was cooped up in his room for all of Friday evening and in the morning he had left quickly, barely saying goodbye to the early risers.

Personally, Ochako was furious.

~~~

What was Dabi going to think? Katsuki still having remains of Deku on him.