chapter 7

Keigo slumped down the stairs with Touya following behind him. There, lying asleep on the sofa, was a small blonde boy covered in fading bruises and semi-healed burn marks…. Oh, right… Bakugou. Keigo wandered over to the small blonde whilst Touya went to raid the kitchen for 'Breakfast' (it was more of a lunch by now). He peered curiously at the teen before poking him. The sleeping form grunted, but didn't move or even open his eyes. Slowly, Keigo moved his hand so he could poke Bakugou's face. He didn't even know why he was doing this, but it felt necessary to wake the other blonde up.

Suddenly, the kid's nose was pressed up against Keigo's scent gland on his wrist. Bakugou's breathing deepened, meaning that the omega had gone further into sleep. 

Keigo didn't realize until too late that there were arms wrapped around his waist and pulling him towards the sofa. Soon he was entwined by Bakugou's limbs and the younger's nose was pressed directly against his neck. Fuck.

Wriggling in Bakugou's vice like grip did nothing to free the alpha from the comfort of the couch. It only seemed to make the smaller male wrap around him impossible further. The omegas hair tickled his chin and there were loud vibrating noises coming from Bakugou's chest.

It took him way too long to realize that the blonde was Purring. It took way too long for Touya to come back with a bowl of cereal.

"Aw, are you stuck, birdy?" Touya cooed teasingly, placing his bowl of fruit loops on the coffee table and moving some of Keigo's hair away from his eye in an all too domestic gesture, as if Keigo wasn't currently being kidnapped by an unconscious omega. Okay, now that he'd said it, it sounded silly. But it was a serious matter!

"I just wanted to wake him up. And he went and grabbed me." Keigo almost whispered. What would happen if Bakugou woke up? Would Keigo remain alive? Would Touya remain alive if Bakugou turned into a nuclear bomb spontaneously?

"How sad. Guess you're gonna have to stay there until he wakes up." Touya pressed a light kiss to Keigo's pouting lips, then moved to kiss the younger blonde. Bakugou's eyes fluttered open.

"Hi, Dabi," and the blonde dug his face back in the crook of the hero's neck, hands wrapping around the bases of his wings. There was a mumble of "fluffy" before the omega fell back asleep, hands still tugging at the base of Keigo's wings, assaulting the small bundle of nerves embedded under the downy feathers.

Touya's laughter rang through the air as Keigo's cheeks flushed red, biting the inside as to muffle any moans that tried to escape. "I think he likes you~," Touya said in a sing-song voice, carding his fingers through Bakugou's hair. "Shut u- AH!" Keigo was interrupted by Bakugou digging his fingers into the sensitive muscle connecting his wings to his back. 

Bakugou whined and curled around the alpha tighter, managing to shift so his ass was pressed against Keigo's slowly forming erection. The omega's hands tightened around the base of his wings. "Hawks~," came the soft moan from Bakugou. Touya gasped from behind him, "Keigo, oh my fucking god, HE'S HAVING A WETDR-" Keigo slapped a wing over Touya's mouth, stopping the raven from shouting anymore. "I think he likes you, birdie~," Touya moved his wing away from his mouth, picking up his bowl and moving back to the stairwell.

"Wait, don't leave. You've gotta help me," Keigo restrained himself from shouting, trying not to let the soft whimpers the small blonde let out feed his erection. "H- Hawks~" came another moan. Unfortunately, Touya took that as his queue to leave, leaving Keigo alone with Bakugou wrapped around him. 

The scent of caramel, spice and heat radiated from the younger blonde. "Hawks~, hah~," Bakugou's eyes blinked open, still half lidded and clouded. The younger moved so their mouths were inches apart. "Hawks~, please~," why on god's green earth did Bakugou's heat come during his rut?

"Baku-" the omega's lips met his, Bakugou's tongue slipping into his mouth without hesitation. Fuck his rut muddled mind, because that's what he's blaming when he kissed back. 

It's also what he's blaming when they tugged their clothes off and fucked on the couch.