chapter 11

Even if Keigo had left hours ago now, and he hadn't seen Touya for a day, he could still feel their warmth on his skin as he lay in his new nest. Katsuki purred content as he scented the soft pillows, careful not to scent over the alpha's scents, or his classmates scents as he'd added some of Kirishima's old pack scented jumpers. Momo had already visited to give him the notes for the past three days. She almost immediately noticed the new nest, complimenting him on it, and scent a few items for him. 

Honestly, who could not like Yaoyorozu Momo? She was practically a god amongst men.

"Kacchan! You're back!" Deku paid no mind to Katsuki's protesting as he shut, and locked, the door behind him. The greenette looked like he wanted to burn Katsuki's new nest to the high heavens himself. But the alpha instead just walked over to the side of the bed, scooped up the notes Yaoyorozu had given him and made himself comfy in Katsuki's nest. Fuck him. He didn't even care about placement, just shoving the notes on the desk, not caring when some fell onto the floor.

The same went with his carefully crafted nest, Deku's ugly scent seeping into everything and his body shoving the blankets out of the way so he could pin the blond to his chest. Katsuki writhed, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He asked, gritting through his teeth because he'll be damned if anyone touches his nest without his permission.

Deku smiled sweetly, his fangs gleaming menacingly in the light, "If you want a quirk so bad, why don't you take a swan dive off the roof?"

"What?"

The air was too cold.

Even with the heavy blankets he couldn't help but shiver under Deku's gaze.

Deku's hands were too hot, not in the way that Dabi's were, but in the way that made his omega blister under touch.

Heart beating sporadically, he tried to get away.

"You don't remember, Kacchan?" The scent of Deku turned sour, his omega shrinking away as if it had been whipped.

"That wa-was years ago…" Katsuki tried to protest. It was a mistake saying it. It didn't even manage to get Deku to stay away for even a day.

"And UA's bullying policies have updated, haven't they? They'll rethink every little thing about you. The class'll know too. I'll tell them." 

"Y-you wou-wouldn't…" Deku's scent hung too heavy in the air. It felt suffocating.

"I-i wou-would," Deku mimicked, "and you'd think I would stop at the class, I'll tell your stupid silly alpha too."

At least he only thought Katsuki was doing stuff with one alpha. Nor did it appear that he knew who said alpha was.

"Anyway, I don't like this topic anymore, it makes you smell disgusting. I don't know if you saw, or heard really, but Hawks came into the dorms today!" Katsuki could feel his panic rise at Deku's words.

"Aw~, are you scared of him Katsuki? Don't worry, I'll shut up!" For once in Katsuki's god awful life, he wanted Deku to continue talking.

"H-hey, what are y-you doing?"

"Deku-, Stop! St-stop!"

"Please- stop- Deku!"

Katsuki was left with a stickiness between his thighs.

"If you want a quirk so bad,"

He couldn't tell anyone about it.

"Why don't you take a swan dive off the roof,"

So he just went to the shower room to clean off the filth that covered him.

"And hope for one in your next life?"

This didn't feel like it would be the last time.