iii.

"what the hell are you doing here at 4 in the fucking morning?!" gojo whisper shouted at toji

toji laughs at gojo's appearance; naked with only a blanket to cover his lower part. "i see that you had fun with the girl" toji smirks at gojo while leaning at the wall

"fuck off"

toji ignored gojo and barged in the room. gojo reacted last minute, he wasn't able to stop toji.

and there you are... sleeping peacefully, naked with the comforter covering only half of your body. your legs were exposed and half of your breasts covered.

"oh damn. you won the lottery right there" toji bites his lip

"you creep get the fuck out!"

you sat up, startled by gojo's shout. you immediately covered your breasts when you saw toji.

toji walks toward you and held your chin up to look at him "you free later?"

you gripped the comforter tight and you felt the hairs on your body stand up. you didn't say anything.

"hm? not the talkative one eh? it's fine. i'll see you again soon, darling"

see again soon? hell fucking no!

you slapped toji's hand away making him roll his eyes and place his hand on his hip. "oohoho~ you're a fiesty one. playing hard to get? i guess a little challenge would be fun"

"toji, get the fuck out! you can't just barge in and hit up on my girl" gojo dragged toji out of the room and slammed the door on him

"aw, but i own this condo!" toji whined, kicking the door like a child.

gojo walks up to you and kneeled down

"are you okay?" gojo holds your hand and kissed it. you nodded and kissed him. gojo bit and sucked on your lower lip before you pull away.

let's just say gojo and you went on for another 3 rounds of you know.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"i'll see you again soon, yeah?"

the fuck does he mean by that?

you chewed on the tip of your pen while thinking of the next thing to add in your college application. you're finally going to your dream university! your family members graduated from the university and the university is considered one of the most popular universities in the world because of it's high standards. people believe that whoever works and studies there are considered intelligent.

people use it as an advantage when applying for a job. the company immediately accepts the worker when it is from that specific university.

gojo dropped you off your house 6 hours ago. he mentioned to you that he has some important matters to attend to.

you tried standing up but your legs were still like jello and your inner thigh muscles are sore as hell.

"should be careful next time, gojo– argh you fucker." you whispered to yourself as you struggled walking towards your bathroom.

"honey? someone's looking for you!" your mom yelled from downstairs, making you groan because you have to walk all the way downstairs.

"who is– iT?!" you yelled from your bedroom, your voice cracking. you grabbed your umbrella and dragged yourself towards the door. you used the umbrella to help yourself stand up.

your eyes widened when you saw the 'someone'.

the devil himself, toji fushiguro.

toji tried his best to keep in his laughter as he knew right away what the umbrella you're holding is for. on the other hand, your mother looked at you suspiciously.

you immediately fixed your posture and threw the umbrella back in your room. fuck.

you ran downstairs and grabbed toji's hand to drag him into your bedroom but your mother stopped you and gestured a 'wait!'

minutes later, your mom sneakily placed something inside your pocket. your mom just shrugged her shoulders and went back to the kitchen.

you furrowed your brows, not knowing what she put in your pocket. it's a box? i'll just check it later.

once you and toji arrived in your bedroom, you pulled the box right out of your pocket.

your eyes widened when you saw the box.

c-condoms..?!

you looked at the back of the box and there was a small note attached to it.

'always practice safe sex or you're sleeping outside.
p.s i'm glad you're finally dating someone who looks good'

wha–

"always practice safe se—" you covered toji's mouth before he continues. he was behind you all the time you were reading the little note.

toji slides your hand down his neck like you're choking him. "it's such a waste to not use those condoms. why not use it for it's main purpose?"

you pulled your hand away and looked away, your cheeks with a little tint of pink.

"w-why the hell are you here and how the fuck did you get my address?"

"well, why you trust me enough to pull me into your bedroom? in need of someone to give you the pleasure you need?" toji smirks

"we can't talk about things when my mom's around, you know... and answer my answer, you asshat gorilla!" you rolled your eyes and sat on the edge of your bed with your arms crossed.

"i neeeeed to tell you something and about your address, uhm.. i asked around..??" toji leaned against your wall with his hands in his pockets.

"so you're not here to like– ask me for pleasure?"

"no... unleeeess you want to. we can use that condom right there." toji winks at you, sending chills down your spine. creep.

"hell no! i'm already dating gojo"

"oh yeah. about that.. i wanted to talk about him"

your eyes shot back at toji. did gojo do something wrong?

"i just wanna prepare you for the worst, (y/n)."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

(A/N): god, im sorry for not updating!! school absolutely sucks and there was a lot of things to do. i'll try to update more this coming week! stay safe always, everyone! <3   -k