xiv.

gojo's assistant teacher took over his place while he's not in the school. is she even a real teacher? all she does is give us loads of homework, and she even has the audacity to use her phone in front of the class.

still, no one in the whole school knows where gojo is or how he is.

you were the only one left in the classroom because miss assistant good-for-nothing gave you extra work.

"do you know where he is?" out of nowhere, a figure appeared in front of you. it was a familiar voice. you look up and it was the shy guy.

"n-no." you gave him small smile before continuing your work.

"aren't you two together? do you know the reas-"

you eyes widened and you felt your palms beginning to sweat. you were panicking inside your head. shit. he knew?! how? but wait- gojo and i are not together anymore why am i nervous.

"huh? no! n-never! maybe you've mistaken me for someone else" you let out an awkward laugh but the guy didn't buy any of your bullshit.

"i legit saw you and him together like- when it was summer. gurl, you can't bullshit me when i saw you and him together with my own two eyes." the guy raised a brow at you.

woah, he's sassy~ when he first approached me he was like the introverted type of guy, but now he has the 'dont fucking talk to me unless i start the conversation' vibe in him.

"fuck it. but you better keep quiet or i'll-" the guy motioned his hands over his lips like he's zipping it.

"yeah, me and gojo WERE together. i guess saying this shouldn't be a problem because it's already in the past. we already broke up soo..." you gave the guy another awkward smile. fuck, why am i so fucking socially awwkard.

"and then the motherfucker cheated on you with the plastic bitch, correct?"

"p-plastic bitch?"

"his assistant teacher who has fish lips. y'know the one who looks like the worst walmart version of trisha paytas or kim k!"

you bit your lower lip, trying to contain all the laughter. "pfttt- w-wait. hold up. how do you know so many things?" you furrow your brows, waiting for guy's response.

"i'm all eyes and ears, gurl. oh, and the shy guy from before? that was just an act. i only act like it in front of certain people." he sat on the empty chair beside you.

"certain people?" you ask while struggle to shove the worksheets in your bag. fucking- who cares about these anyway.

"i heard that the hot guys find shy girls cute."

"uhh..?"

"i dont eat pussy."

"OH."

"anyway, my name's Louise." louise gave you a cute little wink and a sweet smile.

you introduced yourself to louise and it felt like you and louise knew each other for years. louise was really funny and open to you.

"by the way, could you text me later the dating app you used when you met your ex boyfie~?" louise smirks and raises an eyebrow at you at the 'ex boyfie' part.

"ugh, sure but only if you'll stop teasing me with him."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

why am i even doing this? at this point, i'm already contemplating my decisions in life. actually, i should've question myself the day i decided to meet and date gojo.