xxiii.

"w-wait! toji–"

toji snatched the phone on the bed, your phone.

"well well well... hello~!! mr. gojo satoru"

toji put the phone call in speaker so you could hear what gojo will say. he looks down at you and scoffs.

this motherfucker.

"toji..? where's (y/n)? is she safe?" gojo sounded worried and nervous.

"aww don't be worried, gojo! she's in better hands. she DID pick me over yooou~"

"where is she?!"

"calm your tits, loverboy! if you're so curious then alright~ she's here under me, naked with my c*ck inside of her."

what the actual fuck?! his attitude is disgusting.

"hey! t-toji! what the– mmph" toji looks down at you with a disgusted look. he brings the phone next to your mouth and slams hard into you, making you yelp.

"you can stay and listen to us make love, gojo~!" toji exclaimed with a devilish grin.

gojo didn't respond.

"why are you quiet, gojo? jealous?"

toji looks over the phone, waiting for gojo to answer. his lips curved into a smirk and he looks back at you.

"what a pathetic loser. don't you think so too, baby?" toji grabs your hips harshly and starts thrusting hard, making sure that gojo can hear everything he does with your body.

toji chuckles when he saw that gojo ended the call.

you pushed toji off you and grabbed the blanket to cover yourself.

"you're out of your fucking mind, toji!"

"me?! i thought i already told this fucker to block you already?! are you really that much of a slut? you're such a fucking whore, you know that?"

so you were the reason why he blocked me...

furious, you grabbed your phone and jumped off the bed. you picked up your clothes on the ground.

"h-hey..? where are you going?" toji grabbed your arm to stop you.

"i'm going home" you said without looking back at him.

"can we at least finish what we've started please?" toji sounded desperate.

"fucking– just watch some porn, idiot" you put on your clothes, picked up your other belongings and left the room.

toji just watched you leave.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

wow, it's raining... great.

you booked a driver in your app and while waiting for the driver, you're thinking about visiting gojo, but you don't know where he lives.

you felt defeated so you finally texted gojo and asked for his address.

when you opened your messages to text gojo, you saw that there is a bubble which means he's typing something.

he stopped typing when he saw your typing. when you sent the text, gojo just left you on read.

shit.

gojo i'm so sorry for what
happened earlier.
could you please tell me yoir address
so we can talk about this?
your*
read, 8:55 pm

if you don't tell me i'll walk home
while it's raining without an umbrella
uhm... since i don't have onewithme
right now hehe.
one with me* omg.

you waited for a while and finally, he responded. he told you the exact address and you told your driver, who's still on his way.

the driver said he doesn't mind since it's close from your destination, which is your house.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

after you texted gojo that you're going to his house, he went outside with an umbrella and waited for you.

he just stood outside his home with an umbrella until you got there. he doesn't care if he'll get wet, all he cares about is you.

30 minutes later... you finally arrived.

you see a familiar man outside but his face is covered with the umbrella.

gojo...

you paid the driver and thanked him.

"that guy must be your boyfriend. it's cold outside so you better hurry up before he gets sick." the driver said.

when you opened the door, gojo looks back up and when he saw that you finally arrived, he ran to you to cover you with the umbrella.

"thank– did... you cry..?" you ask gojo. you were about to cup his face but he turns away, avoiding your touch.

gojo shakes his head. he put his hand on your shoulder and pulled you into him to keep you dry from the rain.

"just stay close to me so you won't get wet from the rain." gojo said in a low voice.

when you and gojo got in the house, he gave you water and told you to get comfortable. you noticed that there were empty boxes around the room.

you sat on his couch while he sat on his wooden chair across you with his arms crossed.

he avoids looking at you by looking somewhere else. the atmosphere was dark and heavy and you can see that gojo is shaking a bit and biting his lip even though he's a bit far from you.

you saw that his shirt is drenched from the rain. you told him about his shoulder, but he told you to that he knows and you should just ignore it.

gojo made sure that you're completely covered by the umbrella and even though, he knows that his shirt is getting wet from the rain.

you decided to start the conversation.

"i'm sorry"

"i'm leaving"

you and gojo talked at the same time. your eyes widened at what you heard while gojo stays unbothered.

"y-you're leaving..?" you asked gojo in a soft tone.

gojo sighs and looks at you in the eye.

"i've already decided... i'm going back to my city."