xx.

"morning..."

gojo walks in the classroom with a badly-covered cut on his lip with bruises around it.

he got into a fight?

louise leans in and whispered "o-omigod... uh-oh, i think mr. pussy boy got into a fight. what are you gonna do, (y/n)?"

"who cares about him. i'm never going to his office ever again."

"that's cap." louise rolls his eyes and focused on the lesson.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

*knock* *knock*

"come in" you heard gojo's voice from inside his office.when you entered his office, gojo was writing something down.

when gojo looks up to greet and see who came to his office, his smile faded when he saw you.

"..may i help you, ms. (l/n)..?"

"who did that to you?" you pointed at his injuries.

"oh... i'm sorry but if you're here not for academic purposes, kindly leave" gojo looks back down on what he's writing.

"i'm not leaving."

"what do you want?" gojo stands up and slams his hands on his desk. his tall figure towering over you.

"i'm... concerned..."

"really? and then what? leave me hurting all by myself again?"

"no..." you look down, guilty of what you've actually done to gojo.

gojo lets out a long sigh and runs his fingers through his hair. he sits back down with his head down, his elbows on his knees and hands on his face.

you stand up from your chair and reach for his hand. he looks at you with tears brimming his eyes.

gojo still hasn't moved on from you. he can't.

your heart cracked when you saw him tear up. your hands cupped his face and wiped the tears with your thumb. you saw his face turn into a light shade of pink.

gojo takes your hands off his face, leaving you dumbfounded.

"i don't get why you're nice and care for me right now... after you've literally kicked me out of your house and your life." gojo looks away from you.

"y-you keep doing things that make me fall in love with you even more when i should try and forget you since you're already in love with someone else." he adds

him saying he's trying to forget me hurts...

"is that why you blocked me?" you ask gojo.

"how did you know..? did toji tell you something or did you fig–"

"tell me what?" you cut gojo off, curious of what toji told him.

"nothing..."

"gojo, you need to tell me!"

"it's none of your business, (y/n). if you wanna know, ask your fucking boyfriend!"

you pulled your handkerchief from your bag and you gently wiped the blood off the cut on gojo's lip.

gojo's eyes widened. he felt his whole face burn. he didn't move, he just let you do your thing while he watches you.

you pulled your moisturizing lip balm  from your cosmetics bag.

"this should help... c-can i put it on your lips?" you ask gojo as you take the cover off.

"i can do it" gojo tries getting the balm from your hands but you keep pulling it away.

"n-no... i'll put it" you pout a little

"then why did you ask?!" gojo complains

"because it sounds kind..."

"wha–" gojo rolls his eyes and he rests his hand on his hips, allowing you to do your thing. you used your ring finger to spread the balm all around his lips evenly. you made sure that his lips are completely covered with your lip balm, especially the part where he has the cut.

his lips are full and plump...

"why are you staring at me? i know i look bad and sexy at the moment but–"

"n-nothing! anyway, we should cover that bruise. who covered that? they did a fuckong horrible job at cover–"

"i did." gojo looks at you with dead eyes.

"o-oh... i-i'll do it for you... if you want..."

"it's fine. i need to practice because i'll be doing this until the bruise finally fades away."

"i'll teach you..! l-let me." you smiled sheepishly at gojo. he sighs and walked to his bag. he pulled out 6 tubes of concealer, all with the same shade. he handed it to you and smiled faintly.

"why do you have a lot of concealer?!"

"huh? the sales lady just handed it to me. she said it's my perfect shade so i bought 6 of it anyway." gojo shrugs his shoulders like he doesn't care at all.

"oh, and she asked if i have a girlfriend. she must have assumed that i bought all of these for my so called girlfriend and– nevermind" he looks away, shy and embarrassed.

"what?"

"she tried hitting up on me after i said that i don't have a girlfriend..."

"and so..? did she end up on your bed too?" you crossed your arms on your chest.

"no! i haven't slept with anyone else after i cut all ties with that assistant teacher... the sales lady was weirded out when i cried on the spot after i told her that i don't have a girlfriend and after she tried flirting with me."

that fucking annoying assitant teacher. istg.

"okay... that's great, i guess. uh– sit down while i settle down everything" you said as put down your bag on the chair.

gojo sits down on the chair in front of you. he places his hand on his thighs, looking innocent and like a good boy that he is. :)

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"are you looking at my breasts or something?" you back away from gojo.

"no. it's just awkward so i had to look away from your eyes"

"so you decided to just stare at my boobs?"

"because why not? kinda hot though."

and there it is, ladies and gentlemen, gojo's devilish smirk.