xviii.

shit.

"is there anything wroooong~?" gojo asks.

"n-nothing." you closed your phone off and turned around to face gojo. you waited until your eyes adjusted to the darkness.

"reaaally? caan i kisss you insteeead and let's do sooomethiiing~? y'know let's get a liittle freeakky" he says while grinning ear to ear.

"gojo satoru, you're the absolute worst." you flicked his forehead.

"owww, what the heck– hell fuck fuckery shit was that for?!" gojo whines while rubbing the part where you flicked.

"i was suppose to buy food but instead this happened"

"aren't you grateful that you have a hoOot guy next to you? ehehe~ you could eat me instead–"

"i'd rather fuck the guard from last night." you rolled your eyes and turned away from gojo.

"psh, he's a fukin' pussssy. he didn't even help you help meeEe!" gojo retorted, you could clearly hear some annoyance in his tone.

"at least he's not a total asshole like you, mr. gojo"

"oOh, speaking of pussy–" gojo raises a finger like he thought of an idea.

"no." you cut him off.

"how about tooomorroooow~? ehehuehue"

"no and shut up, i'm going to sleep."

"okaaay~" gojo wraps his arm around his waist and kisses your shoulder.

finally... some peace and silence.

and just as you're about to fall asleep...

"how abooout noOooow?" gojo asks while pulling you closer to him.

"for fuck's sake."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

you woke up from gojo groaning in pain.

"you alright?" you ask while still lying down with your eyes closed.

"absolutely..!"

"ugh, stay here. i'll get you some water" you lazily stood up from your bed, stretching and yawning while dragging your feet towards the stairs.

after a couple of minutes, you came back with a glass of room temperature water.

your eyes widened when you came back. you saw gojo topless and his pants a bit low, showing his v line.

"i– uh... you need to stay hydrated" you said as you hand him the glass.

"thanks, wifey" gojo winks at you. you look away, trying not to look like you're blushing.

"like what you see?" gojo places his forefinger under your chin to make you look at him.

"no..."

"pssh, sure." gojo rolls his eyes and drinks the glass of water you gave him

"ew, why room temperature water?!" gojo complains.

"just drink it or i'll shove it up your ass... and wear something to cover y-your body!"

"ooooh~ kinky. i actually don't mind if it's you though" gojo smirks at you. "i'll add that to our bucket list"

"nope! never gonna happen, gojo"

you look over the clock and you suddenly remembered something.

oh crap. i forgot to text or call toji.

"uh, wait here. i-i need to call someone." you excused yourself and left the room. you went downstairs to the living room to call toji.

please answer the call.
.
.
.
nothing.

you tried calling him again, and again, but he still doesn't answer your calls.

alright. if he doesn't answer my call one last time, i'll just leave him a message.

"hello?"

finally.

"thank goodness you picked up—"

"why do you care anyway?"

"huh...? what..? why are you so cold?"

"tch, are you really that stupid? ask yourself why i'm like this, (y/n)."

toji hungs up without letting you say anything else.

"damn it, this is fucked up." you sat back on the couch, rubbing your temples.

"you alright?" gojo asks while sitting comfortably on the couch.

how the fuck did he get here? i was clearly here before him.

"wha– how did you get here? how long have you been here?! do you hear everything?"

"baby girl, chilllaaaax! oh, and i definitely didn't hear everything at all!" gojo smiles innocent and shakes his head before taking a sip from his glass of water with his pinky finger up, trying to look not guilty, and unbothered.

he definitely heard everything.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"hey... you've been sulking since you called him. can you please stop ignoring me and talk to me..?" gojo sits beside you on your bed.

you've been sitting on your bed with your knees on your chest, hugging your legs.

"is there anything i can do?" gojo asks you while rubbing your back.

"..."

"do you want me to go home, (y/n)?"

"..."

"you know i'm here to listen if you want to rant about something..."

"..."

"call me when you need something, alright?" gojo sighs and stands up from your bed. he looks around looking for his sweater.

you tugged on gojo's pants, catching his attention.

"stay... please? i really need someone here with me."

gojo chuckles and he sits back next to you on your bed. he gently cups your face, and kisses your forehead.

another night with gojo. who knows what will happen later... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)