x.

"o-okay..."

your legs were trembling and your heart felt like it's gonna pop out of your chest anytime.

"where's his fucking office again?" you whisper to yourself.

you knocked on a random door and hoped that it's his office.

"hello!"

well that's just fucking great!

it's his personal assistant.

"oh, uhm... i was looking for goj– professor gojo."

i should get used to calling him professor.

the assistant squinted like she's suspicious of something. "his office is right beside mine." she gave you a wide smile before she intentionally slams the door.

bitch. i don't get why gojo likes you when you always wear those grandma lookin' ass outfits.

you knocked on the door beside and waited for a response.

"oh, hi!" gojo waved and smiled. he moved to the side of the door to let you in.

"what do you want?!" you crossed your arms and raised an eyebrow.

"don't you think it's a bit rude to shout at your professoooor?" gojo leans in, your faces inches from each other with your noses almost touching. you could feel his breath brush against on your skin.

"hmm?" he tilts his head

"you're so annoying..." you stepped back to break the tension between you and gojo

"why do you want from me?" you look away from his face.

how can he be so calm?!

"i have one last request... if you agree do it, i'll delete your number and never bother you  again." your head shot up at gojo, waiting for him to finish his statement.

"spend the night with me, (y/n)." gojo lifts your chin. your eyes widened at his weird request.

"you didn't entirely forget about me, right? i saw what you and toji did last night and it did hurt me. a lot."

"what hurt? your fucking ego?" you spat at gojo.

"oooh baby, you're saying nonsense!" gojo shakes his head

"i don't like sharing my fuck toys to others, princess." gojo slides his hand on your lower back, close to your ass. "and.. only i can hold you here." gojo leans in on the crook of your neck

"so... are you gonna do it?"

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

you went back to class and it was like nothing happened between you and gojo. right now, he's teaching a new lesson and to your surprise, he is actually a great teacher.

great in bed too.

the students were also surprisingly attentive when gojo teaches. they must like him a lot.

there were times where you and gojo would make awkward eye contact. you just couldn't deny that he looks hella good in literally everything.

"dismissed."

the class gathered their things and head out of the door. finally! i have more time to study or maybe sleep in the library before i go home.

"except for ms. (l/n)"

huh?

gojo waited until there were no more students in sight. he also made sure that no one's gonna come back.

"what do you want now?!" you rubbed your temple in frustration

"are you gonna go later or what? all you gave me earlier was silence."

"i-i'll go."

for our– my sake.

"oh.. uh... okay. i'll see you later then.. i'll uhh pick you up at 8pm" gojo gathered his things and left the classroom.

he seems surprised that i agreed? nevermind... i'll just go buy coffee instead of going to the library.

you pulled out your phone to check if there's a new message from toji.

how's my girl doin'? i'm
outside of your university.
let's go buy something to
satisfy your cravings?
or you could just eat me
instead. 👀

SAY LESSSSS
OH AMD
and*
you're just in time! see you, dickface💀
sent 1:48 pm

you ran down the stairs, excited to see toji.
he isn't actually bad as you thought. he spoiled you your favorite foods, and spoiled you with other things food can't satisfy.

you saw toji looking around for you and the first instinct that came into your mind was hug him to surprise him. you sneakily hugged him from behind and buried your face into his back. he smells so fucking goood oh my god. that's a fucking turn on.

he got startled but hugged you back. he cupped your cheeks and kissed you passionately in front of people.

"h-hey toji– n-not here..."

"why? i'd fuck you in front of peo–" you covered toji's mouth before he could continue. you felt him lick your palm, causing you to immediately remove your hand from his mouth. toji laughed as he saw how disgusted you were and gave you another kiss but this time with the tongue.

people were embarrassed but they chose to ignore you. some girls were jealous because a hot guy's kissing you. annnd some boys were jealous because of how big toji's bulge is through the sweats.

the whole time, gojo was watching you and toji from his window inside his office. he felt his heart drop when he saw you and toji again. he felt sad and disappointed knowing that he's not the reason behind your beautiful smiles anymore.

sex was not the only reason why gojo wanted to spend the night with you.