xii.

it gets really awkward when it is gojo's time to teach. you always try to ignore his face whenever he's teaching but a little too much would make you look suspicious. in days where you don't really feel like seeing his face, you either cut his class or sleep at the very back of the room behind a tall guy to cover your figure. thank god we can seat anywhere we want.

even though you're doing bad in your recitations and other performance tasks, you would always try and do your greatest in your written works like essays and shits like that.

the performance was really affecting your overall grade on his subject but who cares. i'd rather fail his fucking subject and live with an ugly bald spot on my head forever. besides, i can just read the books in the library or watch videos on youtube regarding the topic he teaches at the moment.

but when it comes to other subjects, you're the best out of the whole class.

gojo, on the other hand, he also feels really awkward but he tries his best not to be distracted in front of his students.

"that'll be all for today. oh, and ms. (l/n), kindly head to my office before you go home." gojo says before leaving the room.

can i jump off the roof of this fucking university?! what does he want now???!!

you werent able to focus on your other subjects because you were nervous on what's gonna happen after class, before you go home.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"i'll see you again next meeting. goodbye and thank you for listening!" your chemistry teacher smiles and waves before exiting the room.

you packed your things and went straight to gojo's office. al-fucking-righty, time to go to hell now~

not because you're excited to meet him or what, but because you just want it over right away so you could go home early and rest or hang out at toji's.

once you've arrived outside gojo's office, you softly knocked on his door.

you waited but recieved no response. you were about to knock again but the door finally opened.

"you're early." gojo scratches the back of his neck and lets you in.

"is there anything you need, sir?" fuck, calling him sir is so embarrassing. you raise a brow at gojo, waiting for him to respond.

"i'm concerned... a-about your grades, ms. (l/n)."

"you're close to failing my subject and if you fail, the school might do something to you." gojo continues. the school might do something?

the talk was a casual student and professor talk though it is still pretty awkward given the fact that you and gojo were dating before and a lot of things happened between you two.

"what happened to you? i've heard that you're a great and smart student but when it comes to my subject, you're careless."

"it doesnt matter- just tell me what i need to do!" you let out a sigh and looked away to avoid gojo's face.

"i just want you to do your best, (y/n)"

"okay, understood. have a great day, sir."

"w-wait. can we atleast settle things down..? about our relationship." gojo takes your hand and kisses it

"what the fuck do you think you're doing?" you pulled your hand away, making gojo frown.

"i want you back. i can't stand seeing you with toji- it hurts me when i'm not the reason behind your smiles anymore." gojo holds your hand tightly but not tight enough to hurt you.

"i thought i'm just your fuck toy, huh? why am i suddenly important to you?"

"i realized that you're more than that.."

"so i need to fuck someone else before you can see my worth?"

"i like you a lot, (y/n). i really really do." gojo cups your face and leans in a bit. "you still do, right?"

"i don't feel the same way, gojo"

"w-we can still fix it, right?"

"do you love me for who i am or do you just hate seeing me fuck another guy?"

"i just dont wanna see you with someone else." gojo whispers with his shoulders slumped forward.

"so all you really care about is sex... nothing changed at all. i don't have any good reason to go back to you. you're fucking pathetic." you walked out of the room and slammed the door.

"you're wrong, (y/n).."