Chapter 1

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Ughh," I groaned half asleep. I'm so exhausted from last night. I remember staying up until 5 in the morning overthinking too much about today.

Today is the day I get to meet the boy and boys of my dreams.

"EmILY WAKE THE FRICK UP!" Jade screams at me.

"YOU HAVE ONE HOUR TO GET READY OR WE WILL MEET THE BOYS AND AARON WITHOUT YOU!" Melody screamed after Jade was finished talking.

I jumped out of bed and took a quick hot shower. When I was finished I stepped out and dried my hair while picking out the perfect outfit. I had 30 minutes left. Ok, ok, maybe I did take a 30 minute shower.. But I have 30 minutes left! I put on some random, but comfy outfit and decided to change when we got to the hotel. I packed as much stuff as I could, and quick as I could. I made sure that everything fit in my bag, and ran downstairs.

"Took you long enough." Melody and Jade said in unison. Jade follows her eyes at me and I flipped her off and have her the evil eye.

We hurried outside into the car and packed our bags into the very large trunk. I hoped in the front while Jade and Melody were in the back and my mom was driving.

"So what time does this thingy start again?" My mom asked.

"It's called Magcon Mom," she gave me a weird look and I rolled my eyes. I told her it started around 2:45. It was currently 11:15 so we had plenty enough time to check into the hotel.
-
We arrived at the hotel and I got really excited and jumpy, I just couldn't contain my feelings. My Mom checked us in and told me the usual Mom stuff like 'be safe' 'be good' all that stuff. She continued talking, but I wasn't listening #sorrynotsorry. It seemed like she was going on, and on, and on. I was getting so annoyed I couldn't take it " OK MOM OK. I GET IT. I love you, and I promise I will be good. Ok? "
She kissed me on my forehead and I gave her a big hug. I'm 15 I'm old enough to be on my own. Well, I'm with Melody and and Jade, so I'm not really alone.. But I can be responsible.. Most of the time..

"Where's Jade?" I ask Melody. "I'm over here guys!" Jade said.

"Come on guys, lets go to our room." I said while motioning my hand to the elevator. I started walking with Melody and Jade following behind me.

We got to our hotel room and "DAYUM." Melody said. "HOLY SHIT." Jade said. It really was fancy. I threw my bag across the room and jumped onto the bed. I started jumping up and down on the bed like a little girl.. Oops.

I asked Jade and Melody to help me unpack my stuff and help me pick out a cute outfit. We were in LA, so it was pretty hot. Jade picked out a blue flowy crop top and Melody picked out a pair of black shorts. I went into the bathroom and put the outfit on. I left my hair natural since my hair was naturally wavy. While I was in the bathroom I but on some eye liner, mascara and just a little bit of eye shadow. Not too much. I was finally ready and so was Melody and Jade. It was 1:15 but we all decided to leave early. I slipped on my black Vans and then we called a cab and told the man the location of the event. "Zayum nice outfit" Jade said. " we did a pretty damn good job!" Melody said and high fived Jade.

"Thanks losers" I replied to them and flashed a smile at them.

I started to get really nervous as we were getting closer.. So I began to fangirl a little bit about about Aaron and Nash, basically all the boys. Jade and Melody were just staring at me giving me a 'wtf' look, but I didn't care.

After what felt like forever, we finally got To Magcon.