Chapter 5

Emily's POV:

Shhhh you guys are gonna wake her up!

OK hurry up! Just do it!

Ok, ok

3

2

My eyes flutter open and standing in front of me I see Jade, Hayes, Luke, and Melody surroundings bed.

1!

My eyes widen and Luke smashes shaving cream all over my face while Hayes records it.

"Smack Cam!" Melody screams.

"WHAT THE ACUAL FRECK GUYS?! I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU!" I yelled. My face completely red and my hands both in fists.

"Damn girl.. What's up with you.." Jade said.

"YOU MAD? OR NAW?" Hayes said. We all laughed until the point where our stomachs started to ache.

"You guys are so mean" I giggle. "Hey, where's Aaron??"

"He went out to get you and him breakfast." Luke said with a smirk on his face.

I'm about ready to smack that smirk off his face. #sorrynotsorry

I went into the bathroom to get ready. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I left my hair natural since my hair is naturally wavy. I put on medium washed skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a mint green sweatshirt from pink. I then slipped on some socks and put on my white converse.

I walked out of the bathroom to find that the four losers were laughing at the video they took of me. I gave them a dirty look and flipped them off.

"Has Aaron come back yet?" I asked.

"H-he said th-that.." Hayes said in between laughs trying to breathe. I rolled my eyes and just watched them laugh. I seriously can't believe them. They finally calm down and stopped after what felt like forever. "He said that he was in the lobby." Hayes said trying not to let out a laugh. I said a couple of curse words under my breathe and walked into the hall.

Before I was about to turn left to the elevators, I heard a loud thud. I got scared and jumped. I heard a giggle and what I think was a couple making out. EW. GET A FRIGGEN ROOM. I felt really awkward and debated weather or not if I should just walk past them. I'm such a creep. Oops.. I decided to just go, I'm making a big deal out of nothing. Right when I take another step, I see the couple against the wall and my jaw practically fell to the floor.

Aaron's POV:

I walked into Taco Bell and ordered a box of of 12 soft tacos and 2 baja blast's. Well I eat a lot and I hope Emily does too.. As I was walking out, I checked if they didn't mess up my order, I notice a few girls staring and pointing at me. I waved and gave them a smile. They started freaking out and almost started crying. Girls are so weird. Except for Em. Hehe.

I walked instead of taking a cab to the hotel since it was only a couple of blocks away. I walked in the lobby and waited for the elevator. I decided to occupy myself by going on twitter because the elevator was taking FOREVER to come. I revived a text from Hayes saying:

*where are you? I'm starving lmao*

*um, this food is for ME and EMILY only. Sorry buddy. :) oh, and I'm in the lobby.*

*PLEASE AARON, IM STARVING😩*

I rolled my eyes and stepped into the elevator. A girl slips in before the elevator shut, and she looked really familiar.

"What floor?" I ask.

"Same as you." She replied with a smile.

The elevator slid shut and it was just me and her.

" My names Katie, you must be the one and only Aaron Carpenter!" She said moving close to me. Ok..

"Uh, yea! Nice you meet you." I said scratching the back of my neck. She stepped closer and came in for a big hug. She wouldn't let go so it was getting pretty awkward for me. The elevator finally reached our floor and I wanted to get out as fast as I could. NOW. I stepped out but before I could turn right, she grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall with a big thud.

"Where do you think your going?" She whispered seductively in my ear. I didn't know what to do and I just froze. She was really hot and all, but i wasn't interested in her. My cheeks turned bright red, and she giggled and leaned in to kiss me. I didn't kiss her back at first, but she was a really good kisser. So I went along with it. I hear footsteps coming and I try to pull away but she doesn't let me. Shit. I finally decided to grow some balls and push her away as gentle as I could , because she's a girl and all. I look to my right and I see Emily. Shit shit shit. Her jaw dropped and she looked like she had just seen a ghost.

"Emily.. I..." I said my voice shaking. She ran past me and I didn't see where she ran too. Ugh, why didn't I just use the stairs instead of the elevator. I turned around an Katie was gone. I honestly don't know what to do at this point. I'm such a an idiot. I run to my room and see Nash and Shawn.

"Dude finally, I hoped you saved some tacos for me." Shawn said grabbing the box.

"Aaron what's wrong?" Nash asked while unwrapping one of the tacos. I tried answering, but no words could come out of my mouth. I paced back and forth with my head buried in my hands.

"I..I... Ugh.." I sighed "Emily caught me kissing another girl.."

"Why the hell would you do that?!" Nash yelled standing up.

"I don't know.. I... She forced me into kissing her." I said, my voice cracking in the middle of my sentence.

Emily's POV:

I ran away from Aaron as fast as I could, and into my room. Luckily none was in there. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I can't believe he did that! I thought he actually liked me.. I walked over to the sink and went into my bag that had my shower stuff. I was digging through my bad until I found what I was looking for. My razor. I slid down the wall, tears reaching the brim of my eyes. I'm so stupid believing all that bullshit he told me! I should've known, he's friggen famous. Of coarse he would find a girl better and prettier than me. I looked at my arm filled with scars. Do I really want to do this? I pressed the razor against my arm and cut my arm. 1. for being a mistake 2. none loves me 3. I'm such a failure 4. My dad said he got the divorce because of me. Just one more.. I dragged the razor up my arm and cut deeper than I expected. Blood started to go everywhere. My vision started to get dark. I started to scream "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED DAD?! ARE YOU HAPPY?!" I started to feel weaker by the second. I couldn't move. "EMILY OPEN THE DOOR! NOW!" Was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Cliff Hanger!😏

Hey guys! So it's been a while since I have updated😁I'm sorry!

What's going to happen to Em?!

Sorry it's been a while! I will try and update more. Ily guys!💖