Chapter 11 ( part 2 )

Emily's POV:

There was a note attached to the box saying: I love how your taste in music is basically like mine. I put all the songs that remind me of you on iPod. ~ Aaron❤️

I opened the box and found a teal iPod shuffle (idk if they really have that but oh well). I turned the iPod on and found tons of girly songs.
Awww Aaron.

I heard a knock on the door and answered it. It was Hayes and Jade. They were holding hands.

"AWWW. You guys are too cute!" I scream. Jades face Started turning bright red. AWW SHES BLUSHING.

I pulled Hayes into a hug.

"Thanks again for saving me." I whisper into his ear, and pull away from the hug. (That sounds creepy😂)

"No problem." He smiles.

It was silent for a few minutes.

"You ready for your next surprise?" Jade smirked.

"There's more?" I laugh.

"Yep. Aaron went all out on you." Hayes laughed.

I couldn't help but blush. Aww Aaron did this all for me..

I went between Jade and Hayes and hooked arms with them. We started skipping to the next room. We all started laughing. God, I love these guys. They are like my family.

They are my family.

We got to the next room and Hayes gave me a note.

I absolutely love you're sense of style. I love how you can put so much little effort and still look amazing. I bought you a pair of maroon Vans since someone told me you have been wanting them for a while now, and because we both love them. :) ~Aaron❤️

Jade handed me the box and I got all excited. Yesss. Mama got a new pair of shoes. I took them out of the box and tried them on. Perfect fit. I love them😍. Matt and Taylor walked into the room.

"Ready?" They ask in unison.

I nodded and stuffed the notes into my pocket. This was too sweet of him, but I hate how he spent all this money on me. Taylor and Matt led me into the elevator. There was a huge basket of muffins, cookies, brownies, and donuts in the corner. Taylor picked it up and handed it to me. My eyes went wide at the amount of things there were in there. Does he want me to get fat..? (😂)

There was another note and I laughed as I opened it.

I love the way your comfortable around me. You eat like a pig and your never shy about it or anything really, I think it's adorable. Someone also told me that you were craving sweets all week. Haha ~Aaron❤️

I blushed about him mentioning my eating habits. I put the note into my pocket and turned my attention back to them. They were just standing there awkwardly and silently. "Hey," Matt said rubbing the back of his neck, "do you mind if I have a muffin..?" I burst into laughter and Taylor joined in. I unwrapped the basket and handed him a chocolate chip muffin.

The elevator door slid open, and me and Tay were still laughing. Taylor and I both recovered shortly afterwards and Matt was glaring at us the whole time. Taylor begs to walk out of the elevator, but the doors began to shut, practically crushing Tay. Taylor pushed the door back and started yelling at it. I was laughing so hard, I couldn't breathe. I turned to Matthew and saw him flinch as Taylor raised his voice even more. I started to hiccup and was trying to catch my breathe. Matt grabbed me out of the elevator along with the huge basket.

I noticed Shawn and Carter making their way towards us. I waved and smiled excitedly.

"Hey Em! Leggo to your next surprise." Carter said with a smirk. They led me through a long hallway while Shawn was humming a random song. I followed them all the way to the last door. They opened it and it was pitch black.