Chapter 4 (part 2)

"Look! The lovebirds are back!" Luke screams. I gave him a death glare and started to laugh. I looked down and realized that me and Aaron were still holding hands. I could feel my cheeks turn bright red. Great.

Aaron's POV:

I felt really bad because everyone looked relieved when we came back. Hayes walked up to me and gave me a bro hug.

"Aaron, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that you guys had a thing. We ok..?"

"Yea Hayes. It's fine." I smiled and hugged him again. " wait, you know that me and Em aren't a thing right.." Although I wish we were.

"Whatever." He smirked and winked at Em.

It was already 3:15 in the morning and everyone was starting to get tired. All the guys headed to their rooms except for Luke since he was staying with the girls.

"Alright guys we're gonna head back. Night!" Emily said walking out the door with Melody, Jade, and Luke. I really wanted her to stay..

"Wait Em! Sleep here! It's late anyways."

"Umm.. Ok fine." I could tell that Em was happy when I said that. Luke looked at me and mouthed the words 'have fun' and gave a smirk. They all walked except for Jade because she was staying with Hayes. ( me and Hayes are room buddies.)

"Hey! Um do you have an extra toothbrush and clothes I could borrow?" She said scratching the back of her head.

"Yea! Of corse!" I threw her my Aaron Carpenter T-shirt and black basketball shorts. She went in the bathroom and changed. She came out and looked so adorable in my signature tee. Aww.

"So how about that toothbrush?" She asked giggling. I laughed and led her into the bathroom with me. I grabbed a light green one for her and a dark blue one for me. We brushed out teeth together and it was so cute. She doesn't seem uncomfortable around me and she's really silly around me. That's what I love about her.

We walked out of the bathroom and Hayes and Jade fell asleep on each other. They looked pretty uncomfortable but I didn't wanna wake them up I just noticed they were spending a lot of time with each other.

"Well looks like we'll be sharing a bed.." I said. She started blushing and got under the covers. I crawled in next to her and rested me arm on her waist. Before I could say anything she let out a tiny snore. Can she get any cuter? I kiss her goodnight and fell asleep with the biggest smile on my face.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hey guys!👋 I'm so sorry I didn't update yesterday!😭 I was really busy and I didn't have the time to write. But anyways how was part 2?😏did you guys like it?

Sorry to say this but school tomorrow. EWW. Since school is starting back up again I don't know how much I am going to be updating with homework and all. Hopefully I will still update at least twice or once a week.

Anyways, ily guys! Enjoy today!💖☺️