Chapter 7

Aaron's POV:

I saw Katie and my hands both turned into fists. God i just wanna beat the shit out of her! She started to approach me but I quickly ran into the elevator. Thank god the elevator shut before she could get in.

The elevator reached my floor and I quickly ran into my room. I had to let my anger out. I had too. I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I slid down the wall, tears pouring out of my eyes.

" Emily is in the hospital because of me. I'm so fucking.. UGH! " I scream. I can't take this! I just can't..

I grabbed a blade that I always keep in my carry on. None knows that I self harm. I have been clean for almost 6 1/2 months now. But that's all going to end.

'Do I want to do this? After all, Em is in the hospital because of this..' I say to myself.

I deserve this. I deserve pain. I hurt everyone around me, especially the one that I love. I slide the blade across my arm, tearing my skin open.

God, do I miss this feeling, the blood pouring out. I did it a few more times, then stopped. I cleaned up the blood and watched TV to try and get my mind off of Em.

Nash's POV:

After Aaron got called to get his blood taken I started to hear screaming. A few minutes later he came out of the room and ran outside. He doesn't have the same blood type as Em.. Shit..

Me and Hayes are the only ones left. We all sat in silence. I started to worry. What if I don't have the same blood type as Em? What If Hayes doesn't either? What if none can save her? What if.. What if Em dies..

"Nash Grier, the doctor will now see you." a nurse said. My heart started to beat faster than it already was. I sat in a room that was very plain and had a lot of machines.

"Sit here please." the doctor said pointing at a chair.

I sat in the chair and waited. 5 minutes later the doctor came in. He took my arm and drained some of the blood.

"I will let you know the results soon." the doctor said to me. I nodded my head and sat in the waiting room.

** 20 minutes later **

The doctor came back and had a look that you could tell meant bad news. Jade was sitting next to me, I took her hand and squeezed it tight. I gave her a nervous smile and she gave me one back.

"So? The results..?"I speak up.

"Yes, yes. Mr Grier, I'm so sorry.. But you do not have the same blood type as Emily."

I could feel my heart shatter. No.. NO! I didn't know what to do. I couldn't think, or move. I can't believe this.. I looked over at Jade, her tears reaching the brim of her eyes. I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry.."I whisper to her.

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault." she says back to me.

"I need to go for a walk.."I get up and walk outside of the hospital. Once I got outside, I let the tears flow out. I couldn't stop crying. I know I just met her a day ago, but she already means so much to me and the boys..

** 45 minutes later **

I got back to the hospital and everyone was crying. No.. Em didn't.. Did she..?

"Guys.. What's going on.." I ask.

"E- Emily." Melody cried.

I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. Cameron came over and gave me a big hug. That's it. Em died.. She's gone. She's really gone..

"Why are you crying? We didn't even tell you what happened yet!" Jack J said.

"You don't need to tell me I already know! Emily fucking died! She's gone! Gone!" I scream at Jack.

"Who the fuck told you that?" Cameron said.

"Nash. Emily is going to live!" Jade screamed.

"She's alive.. Em's alive! She's going to live! She's going to be ok! Em is going to be ok!" I yell.

Wait.. Who.. Hayes. HAYES! HAYES SAVED EMILY! Where is he..?

"Cam, where's Hayes?" I ask.

"He's getting the amount of blood taken that Em needs. He should be back any minute." He says.

8 minutes later Hayes walks out of the room. I run over to him and cry on his shoulder.

"Thank you. Thank you so fucking much." I cry into his shoulder.

"Don't thank me, thank Mom and Dad." He says. I laugh a little.

Hayes's POV:

After I was done with hugging everyone I texted Aaron. (H= Hayes, A= Aaron.)

H: Aaron!

A: What?! Is Em ok?!

H: Yea. We have the same blood type! She is going to live!

A: I will be right over!
___________________

Aaron ran into the hospital about 6 minutes later after he texted that. Damn, did he care about Em. We all sat and talked. It's was no longer a sad vibe of silence. We were planing a party for her once she could leave the hospital. When it was finally time to see Em, we were all trying to decide who should see her first since only one person at a time could see her. Everyone said I should go first.

I walked into Em's room and she was already awake. She had a smile on her face, tears getting ready to come out.

I walked over to her and gave her a big, long hug.

"Thank you s-so much Hayes.." She cried into my shirt.

"Shhh, don't cry, It's ok. It was no problem." I whisper to her.

"Hayes, you saved me. If it weren't for you, I would be dead right now. The doctors even told me." She said.

My eyes were getting watery as I was looking into her tired, Brocken, worried eyes. It was silent for a few minutes.

"I'm going to go get the next person. Who do you want to come in now?" I ask.

"Nash.." She says. After she says that, she then said, "I don't want to see Aaron.. Please don't let him come in.."

"Ok. And I won't." I say.

I was about to walk out of the door until Em said,

"Hayes,"

I turned my head and her arms were open for a hug. I walked over and squeezed her tight.

"Thanks again.." She said.

"No problem." I smile.

I walked out of her room and got Nash.
*****************************

Hey Guys!👋 I'm so sorry! I have been so busy this whole week! I had a softball camp and didn't have time to update at all.😁

I am going to try and post tomorrow. If not, then Sunday.

Ily guys!💖 Good Night!🚀