Chapter 3

Emily's POV:

After Magcon was over, we decided to head back to our hotel room. Jade called a cab and I noticed she looked tired and irritated. "What up with you?" I ask Jade. "I didn't get to meet Jacob that's what." She said in an annoyed tone. It made me laugh a little bit.

"What? What could be SOO funny?!" Jade said viscously. I shook my head as the cab arrived. It was really quiet in the cab for about half of the ride until Melody broke the silence. Thank god. "Soo, Em.. How was finally meeting Aaron?!" She squealed. Melody noticed that I spent more time with Aaron then I did with all the other boys.

"It. Was. PERFECT!!" I screamed making the cab driver jump. Oops. He just gave me a weird look and my face got red. " I'll tell you everything when we get back to the hotel room." I whisper to the both of them.

"Oooooh.." Melody and Jade say in unison.

The cab came to a stop and I jumped out so fast so Melody and Jade had to pay the fee. HAHAHA. "Bish." They both said. I was laughing the whole ride up in the elevator.

As soon as we got into the hotel room I slammed the door shut and screamed "AARON FREAKING CARPENTER GAME ME HIS NUMBER!" I squealed while jumping up and down. I honestly couldn't hold in my feelings anymore so I had to let them out. " STFU EM YOUR GONNA GET US KICKED OUT FOR GODS SAKE!" Jade screamed at me. Melody was just looking at me trying to hold in her laughs at how stupid I looked.

I finally calmed down and told them EVERYTHING that happened.

"Oh my god Em!" Melody said. "You go tiger!" Jade said to me as she was laughing. They both have me a hug and then we just started to watch tv because we were getting bored.

"Hey Em," Jade said. "Yea" I said. "Can you do me a favor and get me something from Starbucks?" Jade asked. "Ughhhh" I groaned. "Fine. Melody you want anything?" "Yea." They both told me what they wanted and I slipped on my black Vans and Walked towards the elevator. 'Please don't get lost or stolen.' I say to myself laughing.

Aaron's POV:

Magcon was finally over and I was exhausted.

All of the guys are going out to eat but I told them that I was tired and that I was going to head back to the hotel. All I could think about on the way back is Emily..

I arrived at the hotel and waited for the elevator to open. I started to overthink about her. I heard the elevator ding and shook myself back into reality. The elevator slid open and my eyes widened.

There she was, standing right in front of me. She was is so "beautiful.."

There was a moment of silence and she responded with "why thank you." DID I ReALLY JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD?! She started to blush. Aaron you idiot. We both just blushed and smiled awkwardly at each other.

"Are you staying at this hotel?" I asked, breaking the silence. "Yea!" She replied back excitedly.

A huge smile came upon my face. "No way! The boys and I are staying here too!"

"Really?! That's great! We should all hang sometime."

"Yeah! Let's hang out later, when the guys get back! So, where are you going?"

"Oh, I'm just getting some Starbucks for my two friends and I."

"Do you uh, mind if I come with you?" She shook her head and we walked to Starbucks. She told the cashier her order and before she could get out any of her money I payed for her.

"Why did you do that? I could have payed for everything." She said. "Because I wanted to!" I say and she blushed. God, she is so adorable!

They call her order and we sat at a small table with our drinks.