Chapter 4 (part one)

Aaron's POV:

Everyone agreed with my idea, so we started making the rules.

"Ok so, we can't leave the hotel at all. Second, the last person to be found can choose who's it next game." Carter started.

"so who should be it?" Matt asked.

"I'll be it!" Shawn volunteered.

"Ok legooo!" Jade said in excitement.

"Ok. You guys have three minutes!" Shawn yelled.

He faced the wall and started to count. Everyone ran out the door and was running In different directions. I saw Emily run to the left into the hall and decided to follow her. She turns around and sees me. She grabs my arm and pulls me into the elevator.

"So where are we gonna hide?" I ask.

She pulled out her room key and a big smirk came across her face. Perfect.

We run into her room and she locks the door behind her. We both sit on her bed in front of the TV.

"You wanna wait a while and watch TV?" She asks.

"Sure!" I replied back.

She turns on the TV and I lay on her bed. I make room for her to lay down with me. She smiles and gets all comfy under the covers.

"Here, you can pick what we watch." She says while handing me the remote. I start flipping channels and I end up picking the movie 'The Conjuring.'

Her eyes widened at me and she screamed.

"Hahahah what's wrong Em? You scared?" I say in a baby voice. She nods and buries her head into my chest. "I'll keep you safe." I whispered.

Emily's POV:

"I'll keep you safe." He whispered. Well, that just gave me about 27548901673 butterflies in my stomach. I looked at the screen and I screamed at the pop up. Aaron let out a little giggle and I looked up at him and pouted. He looked back at me and started to lean in. I could feel my heart beat really fast and I just close my eyes. Our lips connected and they moved in a perfect sync. It was a slow and gentle kiss. He put his hands around my waist and I move my hands up to his hair slightly tugging it. I didn't want it to end, it was perfect.

He pulled away and i stared into his beautiful brown eyes. They were full of love and passion. Before we could do anything else, my phone started to ring. Aaron sighed and I picked it up, it was Melody.

"Em where the heck are you? Are you with Aaron?!"

"Yes I am we'll meet you guys back the room."

"WOAH Em you better have used protection!" Jade yells in the back.

I started cracking up and Aaron did too. I hung up and me and Aaron left to go meet up with the others.
-
-

"THERE YOU GUYS ARE!" Hayes yelled.

"They were doing the nasty!" Jade said.

"OOOO" all the guys yelled in unison.

I felt my face turn as red as a tomato. Aaron put his arm around my shoulder and tried to defend the both of us.

"We didn't do anything guys. We just found a really good hiding spot ." He looked down at me and I blushed and chuckled a bit.

"Where did you guys hide?" The Jacks asked in unison. Damn.

Aaron shook his head, " I'm not telling you guys and neither is Em."

"Ugh ok guys I'm really bored and I don't feel like playing hide and go seek anymore. Let's play spin the bottle!" Shawn said.

"Wait hold up. There's like 9 boys and 3 girls, plus Melody has a boyfriend." I said.

"Ok fine then. Let's play truth or dare."

We all agreed, and all got into a circle. I was in between Aaron and Nash. Carter spun the bottle and it landed on Hayes.

"OOOO" I yelled

"Shut up." Hayes giggles.

"Hayes. Truth or Dare?" Carter asks.

"Truth." Hayes replies.

"Ok. Who do you think is the hottest girl in the room" Carter smirked.

There was a long pause until he finally answered.

"Jade..."

"OOOOO" Matt said. Everyone started laughing. Jade and Hayes shared a cute smile. AWW. Hayes spun the bottle and it landed on me. Ugh. Great.

"Ok Em! Truth or Dare?" Hayes smirked.

"Dare obviously." I say.

Hayes smirked and said, "Emily, I dare you to make out with Nash for a whole
minute."

My eyes widened and Nash had the same reaction.

"What?! No!" I said.

"Fine just a quick kiss on the lips! Come on! Don't be a party pooper!" Taylor said.

I glared at the both of them. It was just a quick kiss, and it wasn't going to mean anything. Ugh. Ok, fine. I leaned in towards Nash and I just pecked him on the lips for not even a second. The guys looked so disappointed so I stuck my tong out at them. I looked to my right and Aaron was gone. I started to get worried.

"Guys where did Aaron go?" I asked.

"He walked out of the room right before you and Nash were just about to kiss." Jack G said.

Wait.. Was Aaron Jealous..? Did he like me?

I walked out of the room and went to go look for Aaron. I looked in all of the boys rooms and the lobby, he wasn't there. Where could he be?!
-
-
I decided to go to the pool and there he was, sitting on the edge of the pool with he feet in the water. It was late and getting dark so none was there. I waked over to him and joined him. We didn't say anything at first. I just rested my head on his shoulder, and we both gazed at the water. It was so perfect and romantic. I just met him today which is crazy! He held my hand and looked down at me.

"Look, I'm sorry if I got you and everyone else worried. It wasn't that big of a deal. I.. I just got Jealous and upset of you kissing Nash right in front of me. It bothered me because.. I have feelings for you..." Aaron's eyes started to turn watery and I gave him a big hug. I wanted to cry, but I held it in. I didn't want him to see me like that.

"I have feelings for you too Aaron. And only you. You don't need to worry about Nash or anyone else because it was always you." I pulled away and stood up. "We should probably leave now. We don't want them getting worried even more." I helped him up and we held hands the entire way back.
][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][
Hey guys!👋 so part 2 should be up tomorrow! Are you guys liking the book so far?! Yes?😏 No? Oh.. Ok..

Who do you guys ship?

- Aaron and Em?
Or
-Nash and Em? Comment below!

Anyways.. Ily guys! Sleep good!💖