Chapter 8

Nash's POV:

Hayes walked out of Em's room and started to walk over to me.

"How is she? Is she ok? W-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because Hayes cut me off.

"Yes! She's fine, she's ok. She wants to see you right now actually." Hayes said. I got so happy once he told me that. I smiled from ear to ear. I got up and started walking to her room.

I opened the door, and there she was, with a big smile on her face. I walked over to Em and gave her a big hug. I couldn't help but cry. I'm so happy she is ok.

"Shhh, I'm ok Nash. I'm going to be ok." She said soothingly.

"I know, I'm just so happy." I say to her.

Me and Em were talking for a while until I checked the time. I needed to let the next person see her.

I said my goodnight to her and was on my way out the door. I was just about the shut the door until a voice stopped me.

"Nash," Emily said.

"Em.." I said.

"Please don't leave me.. Please.. I don't want to be alone... Stay with me.." Em begged.

"Don't you want to see the others? And plus, I don't think I'm aloud too anyway." I say back.

"I can always see everyone else tomorrow. Plus, your my 'boyfriend' I think they will let you stay with me. Please don't leave me.. Please.. I don't want to be alone.." Em cried.

I started to walk back into the room. I sat in the chair next to her.

"Oh.. You head about the whole boyfriend thing.." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"Yea," she giggled. "So... Will you..?" She asked.

"Will I..?" I ask.

"Will you stay with me tonight..?" She asked with a sad face.

"I will go ask. Sit tight." I giggle.

"Ok, ok" she laughed.

I got up and headed down to Em's doctor. I asked the doctor if I could stay with Em and he said it was ok. I walked into Emily's room and she had an eager look on her face.

"SOOO..?" She asked.

"I can stay with you" I told her. She got all excited which I thought was weird. Didn't she like Aaron..? Well, I can kinda see why she wouldn't wanna see him.

I say in the chair next to her bed and went in my phone. I looked over at Em and she looked confused.

"You ok? You look confused." I say.

"Yea I am. Why are you in the chair? You think I'm going to make you sleep in a chair? Are you crazy?!" She said.

"Well where else am I going to sleep..?" I ask.

"Next to me.." She said while making room for me.

"You sure? It's no big deal, I can sleep in the chair."

"I'm positive. Do you not want to sleep next to me or.." She laughed.

I crawled in next to her and got comfortable. I was laying on my back with my arms folded behind my head. Em got closer to me and laid her head on my chest and wrapped one arm around around me (idk if that makes sense how I wrote it oops).

It was silent for A few minutes until Em blurted out:

"Nash.."

"Emily.."

"I love you."

"I love you too. Get some rest. I will see you in the morning. Goodnight babe." I kissed her forehead and turned onto my side.

"Nash.." She said.

"Hm" I said. I didn't get an answer so I turned towards Em. She was just looking into my eyes. I stared to lean in and so did she. Our lips finally met, sparks went off. Out lips moved in a perfect sync, it was amazing.

"I love you so much Nash.." Emily said.

"I love you too babygirl, now get some sleep."

I turned on my side and Em wrapped her arms around me (the pic above for the chapter) and put her head in the crook of my neck. I drifted to sleep with a big smile on my face.
//////////////////////////////

Ooooo Nash and Em😏 what do you guys think?¿😂 I ask this a lot but I'm going to ask this almost every chapter:

Nash and Emily?¿
Or
Aaron and Emily?¿

Comment below?😁

Ily guys!💖