Chapter 12 (part 1)

We drove in silence as the song Say Something is playing, but the mood of the song is soon ruined because all of the boys started dancing. After Say Something ended, Frick My Shit came on and they all started going CRAZY. I laughed and began to dance with Matt. The van came to a stop after 15 minutes and we all climbed out. We were arrived at the beach. I threw off my shoes and made my way towards the water. I walked in slowly because the water was surprisingly cold. There was a slight breeze and the waves were slowly pushing agents my legs. This felt so perfect. I stood there for a minutes taking all this in (picture at the top). I love the beach. I turned around after a minute and they were all gone, none was in sight. I swear, if they all ditched me, I will get revenge. I got out of the water and sat down on the shore. I took out my phone to check the time but noticed something. My screensaver. It was the picture of me meeting Aaron still. God, I just want to be in his arms right now. Wait, where is he? Ugh, whatever. I unlock my phone and take a few pictures of the beach (#artsy 😂). I put my phone away and slipped in my shoes. I then heard a faint yelp in the distance (yelp. Wtf😂).

"Emily!" I heard someone yell. I turn to my left and see all all of the boys standing there, watching me. I started to sprint towards them.

"For a second I though you guys ditched me." I laugh.

"What? We would never do that.... Maybe." Johnson said with a smirk.

"Ready for your next surprise?" Hayes asks.

I nodded and the guys all walk off to the side revealing the one and only, Aaron Carpenter. He looked so cute, putting on his happiest smile. To the right of him was a huge blanket with food and candles displayed nicely on top. I giggled and ran over to him. I gave him the biggest hug.

"Thank you so much for all of this." I say. I could feel him smile into the hug.

"No problem babe." He responded.

It was silent for a few seconds.

"I'm so happy your ok. I'm such a fuck up for what I did. I'm so sorry." He said, his voice shaking, pulling me closer to him.

"I was so scared.. I thought I was going to lose you.." He said.

We pulled away from the hug and looked into each other's eyes, then went back into the hug.

"I love you so much Emily..." He whispered to me.

"I love you too Aaron." Was all I could manage to say.
-------------------------------------
Good Morning my little Nuggets!☺️

How are you?

Good? GREAT.

Sooo, how was part 1?

I left you guys at that and then I am going to write part 2 soon.😏

Ok, was it just me or did you guys get major feels at the end too? Because ZAYUM. I SURE AS HELL DID.😂

ANYWAYS, I hope you guys have a great day, and be ready for part 2 later!

Ily guys, stay weird💖😋