Chapter 2

Emily's POV: we all handed in our tickets and walked through the entrance. We walked into a big room and there were already so many girls. All of our eyes widen at the the ginormous crowd of screaming girls in front of the tiny stage.

I looked around and saw a line for taking pictures. I pull Melody and Jade to the line which wasn't that long. I was getting so nervous and anxious. I was trying to calm myself down because we were almost next and I almost had a break down.

"Em. Take it easy your ok!" Melody says. I probably look like a complete mess right now.

"GUYS WE ARE FREAKING NEXT HOLY SHIT. GUYS MY STOMACH HAS BUTTERFLIES REALLY BAD I FEEL LIKE IM GONNA PUKE." I scream whisper to the both of them. They both can't help but laugh at my nervous stupidity right now. UGH. I finally calmed down and got my breathing back to normal. A security guard came up to us and escorted us through these curtains and right in front of my very eyes is

Aaron Freaking Carpenter.

At first I just kinda stop and stare in shock but then Jade and Melody both give me a little push towards him. I walk towards him with the biggest smile on my face and tears at the brim of my eyes. 'Don't cry. Not now' I say to myself. I could tell I was smiling so big because my cheeks started to ache. Ugh I don't even care because I'm about to meet my sunshine. I felt Tear escape from my eye and I wipe it quickly so Aaron doesn't see.

Ugh. Calm down, Aaron probably doesn't like crazy fangirls who freak out in front of him. I bite my lip to stop me from screaming and crying.

He smiled back at me and I started to blush like crazy. He stared to laugh and he gave me a really big hug.

"Haha so, what's your name?" He asked me, scratching the back of his neck.

"Uhh.. Umm.. Emily" I replied back quietly. Nice one Em! Your so stupid!

I realized that I was staring at him for like 20 after he waved his hand in front of me and said "uh.. Emily? You ok?" He giggled. "Yea! Yea I'm fine!" I giggle. Shit. EMILY YOU IDIOT! He probably thinks I'm a creep now. Great. I took my phone out and took a few selfies with him.

I looked through the pictures we took together. I stumbled upon one and started to laugh. "What?! What's so funny?" He asked. I showed him the picture I was laughing at. He he was making a weird face. He started to chuckle. "Your really pretty." I looked up in surprise.

Did Aaron Carpenter just call me pretty? Or...

I couldn't help but blush. "Thanks," I replied. "Your pretty cute yourself Carpenter." I said laughing a bit.

We were looking into each others eyes for quit a bit, and I think he started to lean in.. But then the same guys who escorted us in told me to hurry up.

"Sorry aha! I'll see you around.. Emily!" He said. I was a little disappointed. He had his arms wide open for one last hug. As we were hugging I felt him reach into his pocket for something. "Text me later ok?" He whispered, then handed me the piece of paper. He laughed then pulled away.

"Thank you so much. Thank you for everything." I tell him. "No. Thank you." He says then winks at me. Ugh. That wink kills me. I waved goodbye and he smiled really big in return. I could feel my face burning up. It was ether from these beaming lights, or because I'm blushing. Probably both. 'SHIT WHERES MELODY AND JADE' I say to myself. Eh, they probably moved on without me.

Aarons POV: "your really pretty." I blurted out. What. Did I really just say that. Out loud too?! She looked at me shocked and blushed. Yep. Aaron you idiot you said it out loud.

"Thanks." She said and laughed a little bit. " your pretty cute yourself Carpenter." I gazed into her beautiful hazel eyes. God, I could get lost in those.. I felt the urge to suddenly kiss her. I debated in my head wether to kiss her or not. Should I make a move..? It wasn't like me to flirt or feel this was towards my fans. But before I could do anything the security guard told us to move on.

'AARON ARE YOU CRAZY?! KISSING A FaN?! God. You are so lucky that security guard told her to move on.' I said to myself. I gave Emily a hug and of course my number so I could talk to her again.

She left and I greeted the next fan.

I really hope I see her again..