Chapter 10

Marinette's POV

We used Kalkki to teleport back into the bathroom, and we walked out to be met with Jason. "Hey, Jay," I said, a little bit shy from the setting. He was talking to the man named Dick.

He turned around. "Pixie, what were you doing?"

I groaned, not wanting to talk about it...but Chloe did. She whispered-yelled to Jason, "This girl is crazy. She wanted to come in here to check and see if her missing person poster was still up!"

"HEY! I was curious!" I whisper-yelled back.

"Marinette...." he said. "Come on. And oh...you met my brother. That was Dick in there. He told me about the Avatar references. He also said he would have really liked you if you weren't a criminal."

"Whatever," I said. "It was actually fun in there." He put his hand on the bridge of his nose.

"Come on, Pixie. We can leave," he said, heading for the doorway. Chloe and I followed. "Oh, and your staying at the manor."

"What?"

"Yeah, both of you. I told them about you guys and they said you could stay. They also said that they'll help with the situation in Paris."

That brought a smile to my face and I hugged Jason. "I know you're probably still mad at me, but thank you." Then I looked towards Chloe. "I'm sorry I got you arrested, Chloe. It was all my fault."

She stopped scowling and looked back at me. "Yeah, you owe me....but I can't stay mad at you for long," she said as she hugged me.

Jason brought me and Chloe to a expensive-looking car. An older man walked out and said, "Alfred Pennyworth. You must be Miss. Marinette and Miss. Chloe?"

"Yeah, Alfie. This is my sister and her best friend," he said with a smile.

"Thank you, Mr. Pennyworth," I said, as he opened the car for me.

"Call me Alfred," the man said back with a smile.

"Only if you call me Marinette," I said back with a smirk. Alfred nodded and went back to the front of the car. He's not going to call me 'Marinette', is he? I guess I just have to work for it. We started our long drive, and after thirty minutes, we were there.

Damian was chasing a boy with a katana, but the boy he was chasing was about half asleep. Alfred furrowed his eyebrows together, "Master Damian." Damian dropped his katana and looked to where we were standing. "I would suggest you greet our guests."

Damian was about to say something, but he saw me and didn't. He started to walk towards me, "Hey, Marinette." I could hear Jason growl. I smacked him on the shoulder.

"Hey," I said back.

The boy that he was chasing earlier said, "OOOOO, Demon-spawn's gotta girlfriend." I blushed, and Damian's head snapped to him and glared. Jason growled again.

I couldn't say that I hated the idea...what am I saying? I would love that title. WHAT AM I SAYING?! "No she isn't Tim," Jason said as he grabbed my hand and walked off.

He brought me in front of a doorway. "This is your room. It is connected to the one beside it, which is Chloe's," he said. I could tell he was trying to forget what just happened with what, that boy, Tim said. I rolled my eyes and walked into the room, Chloe following after.

"I'm going to teleport to the suitcases and get them," I said as I made a portal. I jumped through, grabbed them, and hopped back to the other side.

"You know," Jason started, "those would make life a lot easier."

I frowned, I didn't want to explain that the powers aren't supposed to be used for everything. Jason awkwardly left soon after. We unpacked and went the way we thought was back the way we came. "Chloe," I said, "where do we go?" Chloe shrugged. Then we just decided to just look for anything familiar. "Oh no. I've seen this thing like five times. We're going in circles!" I groaned, pointing at the vase on the table.

Then, I saw Titus walking out of a room and looking straight at us. "Titus!" I said. He looked my way. "Damian," I said. He cocked his head to the side and barked twice. "Owner?" He still looked confused. "Dami?" He still didn't know what I was blabbering on about. Then he turned around and walked into the room that he was walking out of a minute ago. We followed him, and he led us to Damian. "Good boy, Titus. Good boy," I cooed. Damian turned around to face us.

"Hello?" He said looking at the two of us.

"We're kinda sorta..."

"Lost?" Damian asked, standing up and looking the the two of us.

"Yeah," Chloe said.

"We don't know where Jason is, do you?"

"Yeah, but you guys can hang out with me."

Damian's POV

Titus was in my room while I was playing video games. He started getting antsy, so he got up and went towards the door. He came back with Angel and Chloe. That's why Titus was acting strange. "Hello?" I said a little bit confused.

"We're kinda sorta..." Marinette drifted off.

"Lost?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yeah," Chloe said.

They asked about Jason and where he is, but I wanted to spend sometime with Marinette. You heard me. I want to actually spend time with someone. I've accepted already that I like her more than a friend. "Yeah, I know where he is, but you guys can hang out with me?" I said. They excepted and the three of us started to play UMSIIII. Well, Marinette and I played. Chloe just watched.

"NO!" I screamed, Marinette beat me....again. No one can beat her. That button smasher! Wait...Why am I acting like this? This is so frustrating.

"YEP! I am the queen of UMSIIII," I said. Damian rolled his eyes.

"No way! I'm the Queen!" Chloe said with a smile on her face.

"Not the Queen of this country," I said with a smirk. Chloe looked at me, shock clearly written on her features.

"Dami's right, Chlo! I'm the Queen of this country!" Marinette said, looking at Chloe. I chuckled. "Ok, let's play some more!"

Time Skip

I don't know what round we were on, but if I had to guess...I'd probably say fifty. And I'm not exaggerating. I'm not tired of it yet, and I know Marinette isn't. Chloe's looking a little bit bored. "Bourgeois? If you want to know where Jason probably is, it's the Living Room. Do you want me to tell you the directions?" I said, trying not to sound rude in front of Marinette. She looked at me for a second, obviously shocked, but eventually nodded her head. I told her a few lefts, a few rights, and she'd be right there.

Chloe's POV

I was skeptical when Wayne suggested I go find Jason. I was getting pretty bored. I don't really like video games. I followed the directions that he gave me, and ended up right where he said I'd be. Jason was sitting on the couch with Tim, and I walked over. "Hey," I said.

"Hey, where's Marinette?" Jason asked me.

"She's playing video games, I decided I'd try to find you." He shrugged his shoulders. I inwardly let out a breath of relief. I didn't want to say where she was, I'm for Daminette, not against it.

I sat down on my phone and checked my Instagram for anything new. Nothing really. Then I looked at the news in Paris and my eyes grew wide, my hand popped up to my mouth in shock, "Crap."

Words: 1298
Letter: E