Chapter 19

Hey, guess what my annoying brother told me? Well, I've been trying to keep my stories a secret on Wattpad, and my family knows it. Like, I've made them promise not to read them and everything. He said that he will make an account, find my stories, then write a hate comment on every chapter. Yep. Well, if any of you do NOT have an annoying little sibling...let's just say that I envy you. Don't get me wrong, I love my idiotic brother, but I NEVER GET A BREAK! Anyway...

Marinette's POV

"Come on, Chloe," I said as I dragged her out. I know what was wrong.

Her father was still in Paris.

And she would have to stay here.

Once we reached our room, Chloe burst into tears and hugged me. I was totally confused. Wouldn't've be been mad at me? "My dad," she whispered and I didn't know what to say. "He..." she whimpered. "He kicked me out after he found out we were still friends. He cut me off."

I tensed. I was in total shock: took a 180 from where I thought I was. I thought she was crying because she didn't want to be mean to the Wayne's- my family...that sounds weird, but would miss her dad. But I was WAY wrong. She was shedding tears of happiness because, this way, she would have somewhere to live. I smiled a weak smile of sympathy, "Why didn't you tell me? You could have lived with me," I said.

"I know that's what you would've said," she sniffled, "but I didn't want to ask...it's embarrassing."

I chuckled. "Come on, Chlo. Let's unpack," I said, about to walk out of the door connecting our rooms together.

"Thanks," she said. I was confused as to why she was thanking me, but left it at that. I sent a smile her way, and left. I was happy I decided to be Coming Home Again.

Letters: R T (I have to do more than one because I'm about out of room.)

Word Count: 347