Chapter 20

Not kidding, I am in a Teams meeting right now. Lol, but luckily I have math down. Anyway, the winner is @Lili040812 !!! Congrats. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to the chapter called Q&A. They were the first person to comment 'Alfred the Immortal' because that is what the letters have been spelling. I know that wasn't the best explanation, but if you want to know more, you should go to that chapter. Anyway, here's the last bit of the story, and I will be writing another one soon. And thank you so much for getting this far in this dumb story. I know I'm not a very good writer, but thanks for bearing with me.

Marinette's POV

A few years ago, I got married to my husband, Damian Wayne, much to Jason's protest. Our wedding was beautiful. We had it in Paris, because that is where I spent being Ladybug and Damian as Terrain Black. Plus it is a beautiful city...but only when there isn't a terrorist. Everyone we knew was there...including a liar named Lila. She was smart enough to get past security, and she even lied her way to be my maid of honor. When I saw her...*evil smirk*...let's just say I had a secret gun holster in my dress for a reason.

According to her, the both of us had made up over the years, but I was never able to see all of my old friends because I was always on trips with Damian. Even though he hasn't really left Gotham in a few years. Why would he even be traveling? That girl. Why did Alya have to be so dumb? Well. I don't know.

Anyway, before any mess was made, Lila was dead before she could ruin my wedding. Chloe, being the best person she is, made sure the body was disposed of. Sabine and Tom were there too. I worked in their bakery, and they were never idiots and believed Lila's nonsense. They are such a sweet couple.

I sent Master Fu an invitation too, but after I sent it, I found out he was dead. That broke my heart. His girlfriend told me that his memories were restored, and he was about to come back to Paris. Then, he was hit by a truck and died. I asked Tikki if I could do something- anything- to get him back, and she told me that there is ONE wish that wouldn't have a price. Turning someone into a kwami. I did it, besides, I thought he would like it. And he did. He said that he 'loved being so flexible.' And that he 'loved being able to fly.' And now, all he wants to eat is tea, not much different from being human. He is now the kwami of the Camel, and he is even able to make the sound. I still look to him and Tikki for guidance. Anyway, he was at my wedding to...along with all of the kwamis.

Alya was also there when she found Lila's body in a dumpster. Her face was blood red whenever I asked her why she was even looking in a dumpster. She made herself look like a fool, and when we left....*another evil smirk* ...again, that's why I had a gun holster in my dress.

I put Alya in the same one as Lila, and no one ever saw them again.

NOW! We are going on a family vacation to Disney. The twins, Kylie and Macy, are identical. They love playing pranks on us, and they know it gets under Damian's skin, especially when Jason helps them. I can usually tell them apart though, so it's fine. They both have blue-ish hair, and green eyes. Now I see why people keep saying my hair is blue.

We don't live at the manor, though, we do spend a lot of time there. Bruce has been really kind to us. He does spoil them too much though.

I promised each of the six-year-olds that they'll get an autograph from Rapunzel, and they went running around the house screaming for a half an hour. Luckily, we weren't in the manor then.

...

When we came back from Disney World, the kids wouldn't stop singing Hakuna Matata...but they weren't singing it, they were screaming it... "HAKUNA MATATA! WHAT A WONDERFUL PHRASE! HAKUNA MATATA! IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOU DAYS! IT'S A PROBLEM FREE! PHO-"

"Girls, the first one to bed gets the first chocolate filled croissants in the morning," I said, pointing to the clock. I know they can't tell time yet, but they knew it was time for bed.

"Ok, Mama," Macy says with a lot of energy, about to walk to bed.

"How about you give us a hug before we go to bed?" Damian said with a smile.

Kylie turned around instantly and went to both of us, and so did Macy. Then they went into their room. "TIE!" I said with a smirk.

When I turned the light off in their room, the both of us went over to the living room to watch Twilight. Then, Chloe came in through the door with Tim in tow. We gave them a key when we moved in, they live right next door.

We watched tv together until they got tired, and they went home, then soon after, we went to our room. I'm so happy I decided to come home again.

Letters: A L

Word Count: 929