This is flippin' crazy!

OK, so I was tagged, and I did it on the story that I am currently doing (Rescue Me). And then, I was tagged again, sooooooo....

1. Two facts about myself? Um...we have cats and we have dogs. And the song 'It's Raining Tacos' is stuck in my head.

2. Do you like someone? Not anymore. I used to, but now he's just a friend.

3. Do they like you back? NoPe.

4. Do you play an instrument? Yes. I play two. Trumpet and Piano. Idk if it counts if I played recorder and ukulele in elementary school. I SUCKED at playing that thing (Ukulele), but I was pretty good at playing recorder. Everyone in my class could play it, so it was easy to play.

5. Nickname? I don't think I have a nickname. But I may be wrong since I haven't been back to school in a long time because of the virus. Meh brain is kind of fuzzy.

6. What do you hate most about a person? This is deep stuff. Well, I don't really like it when people are higher than others and they are mean to the ones below them. I have had some experience with that.

7. Show your Lock Screen. (Not Home Screen)

 (Not Home Screen)

8. Favorite part about yourself? I don't have a favorite part about myself.

9. How many languages do you know? English is my first language. I know a little bit of French...and when I was reading Percy Jackson, there are some Canadian dudes from Quebec, and they were speaking a little bit of French. I understood ever word and I am proud of myself.

10. Show a part of your body. Sorry, but I'm not doing this one.

Tagged:
@lwandile13