Chapter 15

Marinette's POV

After we were done with breakfast, Jason walked into the kitchen. "Hey Pixie. I had the weirdest dream," he said as he sat on the chair next to me, Damian on the other side. "It was about you, and him," he says, pointing to Damian with his nose scrunched up, "dating."

I looked at him with my eyebrows raised. "What's so bad about that?" I asked, to which, he fainted again.

I turned to Damian. "If this fainting kills him, I would have killed him twice. He better not die," I said.

"Don't worry," he said, "he's too hard to kill. Believe me, I've tried." 

With that, I punched him in the shoulder. "You better not!" I told him. His eyes narrowed, "Ugh," I said, walking into the hallways that I usually mistake for a maze. 

"Where are you going?" he asked me. 

I shrugged, "My boyfriend wants to kill my brother, who is also his brother. Chloe will get a kick out of this." Then I walked off into the hall with Damian just starring at me. 

After about a half an hour, I made it to Chloe. She was in her room, on her phone. "Hey, Chloe," I said.

"Hey, Bug."

"Watcha doin'?" I asked, she shrugged. "I was hanging out with Damian." Her eyes lit up.

"Details. Now." I smiled, as she dragged me over to the bed. We talked a while. Turns out, Chloe knew the whole time that we were supposed to be together, told by Plagg. I'll have to get her back for that one. "So, where's Jason?" she asked.

I giggled, "Asleep." Chloe raised an eyebrow. "He passed out, finding out that Damian was my boyfriend." Chloe facepalmed, and I giggled again. "Twice," I whispered.

"Twice?!" My giggling told her the answer. "You know, Mari. I like seeing you happy. It's a really good change. Since what happened with Fu, you were all sad. And now...."

The mention of Wang made me sad, but I know that wasn't her intentions. "Yeah," I said. "I'm going-" I was cut off by my phone. It was another akuma alert. "Uggh, I had to do one last night too. Why are they so often," I complained. Chloe chucked. "Come on." I put Kalkki's glasses on, and said the transformation phrase. Then, I merged with Tikki, and made a portal to Damian. He knew what I was saying, and looked at his ring. 

"Claws Out."

We landed on the Eiffel Tower. It was silent again. That was until we heard a crash. All three of our heads snapped to the sound of the noise. Puppeteer was at it again. That means, I will have to face Adrien, Alya, Nathaniel and Sabrina's dad. All of them hate me. Well, Marinette. It still makes me mad to be around them.

Once we were done, I captured the akuma and used Miraculous Ladybug to repair all of the damage. I went over to Manon, and put a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me, and I hugged her. I held her as she cried. "It's ok, Manon. It's ok." She kept crying, but it calmed down a bit. Nadja came through the crowd, and saw me comforting her daughter. "Your mom's here. Do you want to go to her?" I ask in a soothing voice. She nodded her head. I smiled, and handed her over to her mother. Nadja looked at me gratefully.

"Thank you, Ladybug," she said, "For helping my daughter when I wasn't here." I nodded, and was about to leave, but was blocked my a certain reporter. Or, a wanna-be reporter. I held back my growl, preparing to make her be out of my way. Damian looked at her the same way.

"Ladybug, can you answer a few questions?" I sighed, but nodded. If she asked something about that liar- "When did you decide you were going to make Lila Rossi a part of your team? You know, as a detective?"

I couldn't hold back my growl, "Lila Rossi  is a liar. I have reason to believe she is working with the terrorist named Hawkmoth-" and before I could finish my statement, I was slapped across the face. Damian make his way over to us, with a murderous look on his face. He was about to actually kill her. I transformed faster than a blink of an eye, and made a portal for the top of the building of Wayne Enterprises, right under his feet. It was just high enough that he wouldn't be able to get back through. "Good-bye, Alya," I said. Then I looked towards Chloe, "Come on, Queenie. Before he finds a way to get back through."

She nodded, jaws clenched, and hopped through, I followed after her. Most people tried to get a glimpse on what was on the other side, but saw that it was just gray (the top of the building). "Where is that?" Some people asked, and the others shrugged, too chicken to bend over from that height. 

The portal closed, and Damian was furious. He didn't say anything until I spoke to him, "D-Terrain! You could get in trouble for that! Forget 'could,' you WILL get in trouble for that!"

"Who cares! She slapped you! Don't tell me you didn't want to get back at her for it!"

I said in a softer voice, "Yes, but it's nothing I'm not used to. Alya hates my civilian form too. It's fine." That just made him madder. "Dami. Calm down. You could trigger your cataclysm from rage, even if you already used it in the field." That didn't seem to work, so I went over, and kissed him, forgetting that Chloe was there. I only remembered when I heard an awkward cough.

"Well! I think we should be heading back, don't you?" I nodded while Damian just glared. We had to get to the manor because I made the portal on top of WE. The only reason was because I was afraid if I made it anywhere else, someone might recognize where I was going. Then, they would know where I was coming from. 

Letter: I

Word Count: 1012