25.

I don't know what's come over me. I feel like somebody else. I feel so powerful, so in control. In control of myself.

In control of you.

I've never felt like such a man. A strange feeling to experience with someone like you. I know you could overpower me. I know, that if you wanted, you could throw me into the blankets and take away my control. It doesn't matter to me. And if you did, it still wouldn't matter.

I'll have you your way or my way, no matter what.

This is not something I expected. Your eyes are glittering. Your breasts are heaving. Sweat gleams against your smooth skin. I like how you look, sprawled out beneath me. Waiting for me desperately. In agony.

I can see it in your face. I can see it between your thighs. The tip of my penis is brushing up against your wrinkled opening. At every breath I feel you. I feel your wetness. I feel your heat. My shaft feels heavy. My balls are throbbing. But I want to take my time with this. If what you say is true and war is coming, I want this to last for as long as possible. As hard as that might be.

I tighten my grip around your thighs as I push my aching length slowly into you. I'm enjoying watching it. I enjoy watching us connect, becoming one person. I push all the way in until I can feel the end of you. You groan and claw your fists into the blankets as you sit up to watch me. You flatten your thighs into the blankets so you're completely open to me, a surprisingly submissive gesture that makes my balls throb painfully. I've never had a woman do that before. And I certainly didn't expect it from you.

With a gasp, I lick my lips.

Again, I withdraw, watching as my flushed and swollen shaft slowly slides out of you. I pull right out so that it bobs between my legs. Like your thighs, my penis gleams too, and it's more than just because of your natural lubricant. I can smell the sperm. It smells strong and thick. My balls feel so full.

'Goddamnit,' I gasp as I push into you again.

You moan. I suck in a breath as I spasm. It's a small orgasm that threatens the rest of our time together. I want to go slow. I want to make this last. But my body demands otherwise.

As I crawl my way back over you, I push my way in. Then I'm raking my fingers through your hair as I kiss and thrust into you. You grab onto my shoulders but don't throw me over like you did the last time. Your eyes are closed as you grit your teeth. I can feel the pressure building. I start to feel light-headed as all the blood in my brain pools in my groin.

Your lips taste nice and I try to think about that rather than what's going on below. It doesn't really work. Suddenly, it hits me. I ejaculate so hard into you I completely forget myself. I grunt, choke, then cry out your name. Again and again I wet the inside of you. No. I soak you. Again and again I thrust into you, rolling with the pleasure. There's so much ejaculate I can feel it running back down my shaft. Doubtless it's soaking the blankets.

Then I feel you come. The powerful muscles of your vagina grip me so hard that it almost makes me come again! You suck in a choking breath as you dig your fingers hard into my shoulders and arch your neck. Leaning in, I kiss down your throat, as we pull, tug, thrust and roll together.

Then I collapse on top of you.

For a while all we do is breathe together, quiet and at peace. I kiss you as you smooth your hands up and down my back. For just these few moments it seems like we're the only people in the world. I wish it was true. I wish the noises of the camp didn't break through the silence. I wish the reality of our situation didn't mess up our feelings.

But I can hear the chaos of the camp. I can sense the fear and agitation. Your words ring in my ears: war is coming.

And you want me to leave. You want me to leave!

I roll off you and pull you against me so we're lying pressed up against each other and I can look properly into your eyes. 'Are you sure they're coming?'

'Certain. They'll be here in five days.'

'What are the odds?'

You don't answer. I don't need you to answer.

My heart flips in my chest. I grab your hand and intertwine our fingers. 'I'm not leaving you.'

You frown as you gaze at me with those remarkable eyes. 'You must.'

'I can fight!'

You give me a weary smile. 'As much as I know you're capable, you're just no match for our enemy. You'll die. They'll kill you with ease. As your protector, I just can't let that happen. I won't. You will leave.'

I twist my mouth as I try to control my anger. 'And how are you going to make me?'

I glare into your eyes. For several moments you don't speak. Then, 'I will have the others tie you up and drag you there. I'll knock you out if I have to.'

I frown. There's a stubborn, unbending look to your face. Your lips are thin, your eyes narrowed. Right now I can't help but hate you as much as love you. It's a tortured, twisted feeling I do not like.

'There is a way we can help.'

You cock a sexy eyebrow. 'We?'

'The other men and I.'

Your lips thin further.

'Hear me out.' I grab your hip. 'Shereen—I think he's a genius. He's made weapons that can help you, that can help us. They don't require strength, only skill. He can teach us. We can work hard. And by the time the enemy arrives we can double your defences. And even if we can't be ready in time, if you're ... if you're going to die anyway, at the very least we can give you more of a fighting chance.'

You start to shake your head.

'Use us!' I snap, digging my fingers hard into your hip. 'We're not useless!'

You stare at me, your eyes flicking between mine. My arms fall away from you as you sigh and sit up. You don't speak as you stand and search for your pants.

'Well?' I say.

You find them and pull them on, avoiding my eyes as you do.

'Answer me, Goddamnit!'

You stop, raising your eyes to mine. All I can do is glare at you, your answer written clearly on your face.