I Won't Stop | Yandere Todoroki

Yes, my addiction to Melanie Martinez is unhealthy. Another fanfic with a song with it. I love this song and I couldn't help but make this.

The H/C female was unaware of the lovesick stalker following her home. She had music playing in her earbuds, as well as looking down at her phone.

Yes, the stalker was a pro hero. Something that you don't see everyday. But his job as the number two pro hero won't stop him from getting the girl of his dreams.

Y/N arrived at her house and put the keys in, turning them and opening her door. Shutting is behind her, the girl stopped, taking out her earbuds and looked around, as if someone was watching her. Indeed, someone was, but they were too hidden from her sight.

Unfortunately, she was quirkless, and had no kind of defense. Expect for the small pocket knife she kept on her house keys.

She just had a bad feeling something was going to happen, that's why her body instantly went to self defense mode. When nothing happened, Y/N sighed and shook her head.

Maybe some instant ramen could help. Shoto Todoroki watched her with his mismatched eyes and they trailed her every move. His addiction to her was unhealthy.

🤍Next Night❤️

Y/N had treated herself to some junk food that evening, and was currently walking home with her music in again. Her parents always told her to not walk by herself with earbuds in. As someone could grab her from behind and do who knows what.

Of course, she didn't listen to them after moving out. Being the adult she was, she thought she was mature enough to not do what they say anymore.

But unfortunately, their advice would come in handy right now because Todoroki was trailing behind her, close. He had a chloroform rag in his hoodie pocket, ready.

In his eyes were nothing but love and lust. He sped walked, until he was right behind her. Y/N didn't suspect anything, due to her earbuds screaming music in her ears.

The hero gently removed her earbuds. Y/N was confused and scared for a second. He wrapped his arms around her torso from behind and put his lips right next to her ear. "Tag, your it." Todoroki whispered, and then pressed the chloroform rag to her nose and mouth.

She tried to fight back but instantly got knocked out when the chemical entered her lungs. Todoroki caught her in his arms and nuzzled his face into her neck, smelling her sweet scent. "Hnn~ that's a good girl." He said.