Be Mine? | Songfic

Okay so I was thinking what I should do for the next oneshot and I got the greatest idea ever. Do any of my older readers remember Back to the Future?? Well if you do, remember the song Earth Angel? I was thinking about it and decided to make a oneshot about it. I have to thank my dad for teaching me about things in his time, or else I would never have known about these things.

Todoroki thought long and hard about how he should do his confession to his crush, Y/N.

He wanted to go beyond Plus Ultra and make it extra special for her.

Then a lightbulb went off in his head. Literally. "Oi Todoroki are you still with us?" Aizawa asked him.

Todoroki snapped from his daze and stared back at his teacher. "Yes, my apologies."

Y/N glanced at her crush before turning away from him. I wonder what he was daydreaming about. He normally doesn't do that.

❤️The Next Day❤️

Y/N walked to her locker and saw a note with a red rose pattern on it. "How nice." She picked off the note and began reading it.

Dear Y/N,
Meet me at the back of the school where the cherry blossom garden is. I have a surprise for you after school.

Love, Your Secret Admirer

Y/N blushed and stuffed the note in her bag and continued on her way to her very first class of the day.

All day during school, Y/N was tapping her foot. She was anxious for school to end to see who her secret admirer was.

Hopefully it wasn't a villain waiting to kidnap her.

Finally, the students were dismissed and Y/N didn't waste a second shoving her things in her bag and quickly leaving the classroom.

She was the second one out, not realizing it.

Running through the halls of the school, she sped down the stairs and out through one of the back entrances.

Panting, she stopped for a second to catch her breath before advancing into the cherry blossom garden, clutching her bag straps.

She came to the middle of the garden, where there was a clearing. There was a large portable speaker, and most importantly, her secret admirer.

Y/N gasped, seeing her crush, Todoroki waiting for her, holding his phone, connecting it to the speaker.

He had a mini microphone next to his cheek.

"Todoroki?"

"I have a confession to make."

He smiled at her and began playing the song he had chosen on the speaker next to him.

Earth angel
Earth angel
Will you be mine?
My darling dear, love you all the time
I'm just a fool
A fool in love with you

Y/N blushed red, and was truly amazed by his singing skills. How was his good at everything?!

Earth angel
Earth angel
The one I adore
Love you for ever and ever more
I'm just a fool
A fool in love with you

He began walking toward her, and extending his hand out, motioning for her to take it.

She did and he began dancing with her while singing his song.

I fell for you, and I knew
The vision of your love's loveliness
I hope and I pray, that some day
I'll be the vision of your hap, happiness

He twirled her around and dipped her down, making her gasp out loud.

Earth angel
Earth angel
Please be mine
My darling dear, love you all the time
I'm just a fool
A fool in love with you

Y/N's heart was racing and she was enjoying every second of the moment and never wanted it to end.

I fell for you, and I knew
The vision of your love's loveliness
I hope and I pray, that some day
I'll be your vision, the vision of your happiness

Oh oh oh
Earth angel
Earth angel
Please be mine
My darling dear, love you for all time
I'm just a fool
A fool in love with you

Todoroki ended the glorious dance with dipping her again slowly and gently leaning down to kiss her lips.

"So, will you be mine...?"

Y/N was star struck by this man, he had completely blown her away with his singing skills and dancing skills.

"Yes! A million yes!" She jumped up and hugged him, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world.

He returned her embrace, resting his strong arms around her waist.

"Thank you." Todoroki said, sighing happily into her shoulder.

❤️Extended Ending❤️

"Shh! Stay quiet! Don't ruin their moment!"

"Oww! Your shoving me!"

The whole Bakusquad was hiding behind one of the bushes, spying on Y/N and Todoroki.

They had taken pictures and videos of them dancing and confessing to each other.

"Your the one shoving me dumb*ss!" Bakugo whisper yelled at Kirishima.

The Bakusquad was so busy fighting that they didn't notice Todoroki and Y/N standing over their bush, staring at them.

"We're you guys spying on us?" Y/N asked, clutching onto Todoroki's side.

Mina looked up and screamed. "Sorry! We will be leaving now!"

She pulled her friends with her out the garden and left Y/N and Todoroki speechless.

The new couple just started laughing and Y/N leaned in for another kiss.

"I love you." She said, pulling away, gazing into his mismatched eyes.

"I love you too."