Knight in Shining Scales

Requested by: vanillamochi1401

A H/C haired female sat on the edge of a cliff, which didn't have a high drop, and admired the sunset. Everyday she did this, it was kind of like a thing to end off the day.

A boy with green hair and freckles came up behind her and sat down with her. "It's a pretty sunset as always! Did you catch any dragons today?"

The dragon hunter turned to her partner, Izuku Midoriya and shook her head. "They weren't out today. I couldn't find any."

"That's okay! We can always try again tomorrow!" He said. Pumping his fist in the air. Midoriya smiled big like he always did.

"Yeah, I hope so. I'll watch over the town tonight. If any of them come out during the night."

"Alright. But I'll come later so you can get some rest, okay?"

"Okay. See you."

"See you later Y/N!" Midoriya waved to Y/N was he got up and ran away. Some dragons were known to terrorize people and kill them in the night. No one knew why, but the dragons only picked certain people.

Sighing, Y/N got up from her sitting position and began walking back towards the town. Her hand rested on her sword.

The people were closing up their shops and locking them up for the night to come. The sky was now turning light purple as the sun was setting.

❤️Later❤️

Y/N was walking through the town, patrolling. There wasn't a person in sight. It was practically a ghost town. The atmosphere was very eerie, yet, the dragon hunter feared nothing. After all, there wasn't anything she had to lose.

The whole time, the female felt like someone was watching her. Her hand never left the sword at her waist. Suddenly, she stopped walking and stared into the night sky.

"Show yourself! I know your watching me!" The hunter called out, not turning to look behind her.

"How did you-"

"I'm a dragon hunter. I can feel a dragons presence from a mile away." She said.

"Your not going to hurt me though right?"

The hunter turned around and pointed her sharp sword at the voice. "Your the crown prince of the dragons. Shoto Todoroki. Of course I can't let royalty escape me. Your worth a lot, you know."

The dragon flapped his red and white wings in fear as he stepped backwards. "Don't you think we can work something out though? I don't want to hurt you."

"Your a royal dragon. Your the ones who are telling your subjects to kill us humans. I don't understand you. Your a royal but don't want to hurt me though I'm threatening you."

"We dragons kill for a reason. The people we choose are murderers. We don't kill innocent humans. We try to rid of the bad ones to protect the innocent ones."

"How do I know your not making this all up?"

"Would I lie? I'm part of the dragons who kill. I'm telling the honest truth."

Y/N slowly lowered her sword and her face turned emotionless. Suddenly, Todoroki's eyes turned a blood red and we started to fly toward the hunter, ice and fire forming in his hands.

"I knew it! Your lying!" The hunter unsheathed her sword and prepared an attack, but to her surprise, Todoroki flew right past her and froze a man standing behind her. He had an maniacal look on his face and he had a dagger ready to stab the dragon hunter in the back.

"That man... he is a wanted criminal."

The dragon's eyes turned to its normal colors and he faced the female. "Yes. Do you believe me now? We only protect the innocent. That's what you dragon hunters will never understand."

She dropped her sharp blade and it clattered on the cobblestone path. "I'm sorry then. For killing your kind. I've misunderstood you all this whole time."

The dragon prince's eyes softened. "Well, I accept your apology. Let's pretend this never happened." He held out his hand. "I'm Shoto Todoroki. What's your name?"

"Y/N L/N. It's nice to meet you."

He chuckled. "It looks like me and you will be having fun together from here on out."