February 15 (2015)

February 15

Yo, I'm M and I have many imaginary friends, I'm 16 and I don't care how old I am because I will always have imaginary friends because they make my life more exciting. I love all of my imaginary friends (except that some of them are mean and rude but enemies make more drama which is fun i guess :D) my imaginary people are very real to me (not like ghosts ok, I hate when people assume that), don't make fun ok!! :)

-so I think I will tell you a few at a time so you know who is who.

Portia- my big sister, she is one year older than me, and she used to be really crazy and now is back to normal. She is nicer to us than she used to be (by "us" I mean my other imaginary sisters and brothers)

Brienna- my twin (and favorite) sister. I love Brienna lots, we are the perfect twins and best friends, and yes we use twin ESP, hahaha. It's fun that we can tell each other anything and everything. We're both Divas as well, snobby divas :P she can kick butt though so you don't want to be in a fight with her!!

Sheyenne- my sister that's 2 years younger than me. She is sweet and sensitive, but she can do crazy stuff I guess. She is my favorite younger sister and she's awesome. But she can kick butt! Lmao.

Riley- my brother (4 years younger). He can obviously be really annoying because come on, he's a 12-year-old boy. He makes me and my sisters want to hit him sometimes but we love him of course.

Enna- younger sister, 8 years younger, cute as a button. She likes dolls. She likes to sing and she can be annoying too but mostly she is really sweet and I love her a lot

Timmy- He's my little brother (11 years younger so now he's 5) and he can REALLY be annoying (always playing with Riley's laser guns), and he can be naughty and make me want to smack him but he can be funny too.

Charlene- 12 years younger then me, and she is SO cute. She likes to play with dolls and sometimes steals Enna's (which annoys Enna a great deal).

Those are all my 7 siblings who I love with all my heart <3 I don't have any "real" ones but I have imaginary ones which are all I need. Imaginary ones are a lot more fun anyway. They're quieter most of the time, and they hardly ever bother me.

Xoxo~ M