Yay..

March 1

Well the drama has pretty much subsided. We wouldn't talk to Ms. Dolly because she was still with Joseph earlier when we were in the living room dancing.

But later when I went to Kroger with Ms. Dolly, Joseph, my mom, Brienna, Sheyenne, and Lynn, and Sheyenne and Lynn took off running like 3-year-olds, Dolly sent Joseph to find them, and then we caught up with them and walked around trying to hide from Joseph. Brienna told Ms. Dolly how she was choosing that Joseph over us.

Ms. Dolly realized that and when we left the store building, Ms. Dolly walked out with us and she got in her car with Lynn and Bri, without Joseph! Sheyenne and I rode with our mom.

So Dolly left Joseph at the store. Haha.

She told us that we were more important to her than anything. She really does love us. She just had to get rid of Joseph :)

Of course, Lynn is still mad that Ms. Dolly even got with Joseph in the first place, and I would be, too, if it were my boyfriend she stole. But I think Lynn and Ms. Dolly can work that whole thing out. It will just take some time. And Dolly and Lynn are staying at our house this week anyway because they're going to be spending the weekend with us next week. So hopefully they will get along at some point this week.

Xoxo~ M