So Overprotective

May 4

Madeline, Anabelle, Marina, and Isica came to our grandpa's place with us. Isica is going to school with us, and sometimes Karilee will, too. Hopefully they can come on Wednesday, and Mrs. Stacissa and Ms. Dolly can, too, so they can all hear Mady sing in Chapel. Omg!! That means Minnie will be singing and playing her violin and all, too. Man, I really hope we have Chapel!

Minnie, Millie, Zoey, Daisy, and Renee are coming this week to school and they'll be the ones to go to Nashville Shores with us.

We just took a math quiz which I already know I failed. I bet all my friends failed, too. None of us are good at math that I know of.

Millie and I sat together at lunch and Matrisha, my cousin who's in Sheyenne's grade, came by and said hi. We're excited about Nashville Shores this weekend and hopefully we will have a dance competition at home that night.

After school, Brienna and I were walking to the place where we would wait for our mom to pick us up, and we were surprised to see Ms. Dolly come and stand with us. She went to our house and while my sisters, brothers, aunt, Mrs. Stacissa, and Isica were gone, I walked Rebel with Ms. Dolly.

Ms. Dolly also had to defend me online where people were defending lesbians and telling them they were "normal" but they were bullying me for having imaginary friends. Like how f*cked up is that? Ms. Dolly defended me and it's an anonymous app so no one knew who was saying it. Ms. Dolly is not going to let anyone bully her little sister. That's why she's my best friend.

She's going to be at the house all this week and I'm only at my house with her and my mom for tonight because my siblings, Isica, and Karilee are all at Mrs. Stacissa's.

Also, I've been farting all day. It smells like Nasty Nate and Willdebeest sharted at the same time.

Xoxo~ M