Chapel

February 25

My siblings, our friends, and I go to a Christian private school, so every couple weeks we have a small Chapel service. I didn't tell you guys this, but my best friend Madeline and Portia's friend Bridget are part of the praise band.

They sing so well, and Bridget has more of a country sounding voice and Madeline has a high soprano voice. They really do sound fantastic together, even though their voices are quite different.

We always look forward to hearing Madeline and Bridget sing. Marina, Anabelle, Brienna, and I mostly get excited to hear Mady, though.

We do worry that Lynn will heckle Mady and boo her, though. Lynn has done that a few times and once she even held up a mean sign while Madeline was singing. Now is that how a Christian should act? I don't think so. Of course, Ms. Dolly might be there today to protect Lynn (even though we aren't gonna do anything to her until tomorrow) so I'm not sure what will happen when Mady starts singing.

Madeline literally is the best singer ever, that we've ever heard at least. She's even better than our favorite singer, La Roux! And that is saying something. Madeline and Bridget sing later this morning, so wish them luck!

Xoxo~ M