More Arguing

March 27

Ugh. So much drama. I told you I'd be back soon. I knew something else would happen. These girls really know how to cause drama.

During the basketball game, Madeline told everyone to switch seats. She came and sat by me and our friends (and enemies) were moving around, and Brienna retaliated at Mykayla because Mykayla screamed in her ear. Madeline actually took action and she grabbed their arms and yelled that she was sick of the fighting and that they couldn't sit next to each other. She had Alana sit between them, and suddenly Mykayla got a text from someone calling her a cunt. She demanded to know who it was because it had to be one of us, right? Well, it wasn't me or Brienna, that's for sure. But Madeline blamed Bri and Mykayla blamed Darlene. She also thought it could have been Renee. Renee moved to sit by Darlene and Darlene was in the bathroom. But when Darlene came back and saw me sitting next to Mady, she made a sad face.

Then it was break time, and Madeline was asking to see Bri's phone to see if she had sent the text. But she gave Madeline her phone because it hadn't been her. Then in the bathroom, Brienna and Madeline were arguing. Brienna couldn't understand why Madeline couldn't take Darlene's and Renee's sides for once, because Mykayla always bullied them. Brienna told Madeline that she didn't realize Mykayla was the cause of all the drama, and that Mykayla wasn't always right like Mady seems to think she is.

Now we are back in the gym, and hopefully Mykayla won't act like a jerk. She still doesn't know who texted her.

Xoxo~ M